Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
First thread here and apt timing. Been really detached and wanting this done for a few weeks and had my exciting weekend ahead (see thread in newcomers for details).

So, went to concert last night and mayhem. Needed loo so left my mates and when returning about 45 mins later (was mobbed) couldn't find them. Just picked a spot to dance and listen to fatboy and had this girl looking at me a fair bit, but I thought she was with this fella. Anyways, bout 20-30 mins later i'm dancin with her and stayed that way for about an hour til it ended, by which point we'd exchanged a few words, but mainly danced. We then met her mates briefly and i'd arranged to meet mine in a bar and she left hers and came with me. We then ended up at a house party with her friends and I stayed at hers and we spent today together. Just got home about hour ago. I was as well behaved as could be and we didn't go to far, mainly as I saidi didn't want to as I liked her and didn't want it to feel like a one night stand. Good things come to those wwho wait huh ?

Going to see her again tho as we really clicked. I told her all about my sitch and she was cool. Did think I might of mentioned boys to much but she would need to accept that anyway andshee seemed too. Maybe me just mis reading things with women again !!

She may also help me kick the ciggies as a none smoker.

Wow, do I feel good.....

I'm not sure if I get 2x4's here for this as I'm here as moving on with my life, but whatever. I'm happy

Welcome Arthur........

Ok now breath. Sounds as if you're taking thing slow and that's always a good way to go. I just wouldn't want to see anyone get hurt!

Anyway, welcome to your new home. You'll be well takencare of here. Lots of great people and advice.

Oh and Mike always keeps us liquored up!

Love,
Bethie

L
L
Quote:
Needed loo so left my mates and when returning about 45 mins later (was mobbed) couldn't find them.

Hmmm reminds me of Memphis in May, and I lost the peeps, and you think they would of been looking for little old me, high and low, but nooo.

niiiice.

Anywhooo.

The attention feels nice huh?

Yup, I have never read any of your situation before. So I guess if you have come to post here you are Done. (I dunno why I associate this forum with being done)

My motherly advice to you is, becareful. Little things like this can take a mind of their own at times, and you are vulnerable.

Ok

Welcome aboard.

I will have a girly Strawberry Margarita

Thank you

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
F
fig Offline
F
i want a captn coke

how long has your divorce been final?

S
S
Welcome to your new home Arthur. You are quick at getting the girls! Try to take some time and get some variety.

E
E
Quote:
how long has your divorce been final?

My brotha ain't D'd yet!!!

A Landshark for Me Arthur..cool with the chicks brother..look but don't touch..welcome aboard..it's the last, best party place on earth.

G
G
Hey Arthur!

Hello and welcome.

Dangle your toes for a little in the dating pool and see what nibbles. And remember, never go farther than your ankles (at least for now)!

*hugs*

A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thanks people and what a welcome.

Yes, i'm on a high, I know that and I can now also recognise the problems others have when they meet someone they think is cool. I'm going to take it slow, but I can honestly say, I've never clicked with someone like this before. Spent 24 hours straight together from meeting and never an uncomfortable moment. Felt like we'd known each other a lot longer.

Enjoying the party here already. I'm a bit low on anything special but there are beers. I've not much room in my mums fridge !!!!

L
L
Hi Arthur,

Glad you out GAL, also glad you met someone and are feeling on a high, but as everyone says take it easy, take it slow and don't add any unnecessary complications to you life.

The good thing about this is you can see that there will be a life for you after a D (if it happens).

Take care

Lanzo

A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Cheers Lan, glad you found me buddy.

Yeah, I admit it's a little awkward and I am a little confused but I have been brutally honest to new girl and it's not scared her at all. It may do once she speaks to friends, I don't know but it's all totally unexpected. Might go nowhere anyway, but like others who have started new relationships, I do believe you get to a point where you are convinced your getting a D, so why wait any longer ? I mean, I wasn't looking, it just happened and she seems soooooooo nice. and believe me, to say no to going further than we did was like Augustus Gloop being able to resist chocolate !!!

And no, it was nothing to do with the Mercedes SLK convertible she gave me a lift home in !!! LOL

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard