Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
AHHHHHHAHHHHAHHHAA...I'm crying already just hearing you mention Nicholas Sparks! Give a girl some warning!

L
L
Bethie Our Mikey is a romantic

He likes Nicholas Sparks, as I do. But I am a serial chick flicker.

Anywhoo, figgy hates him and wants to gauge her eyes out if she sees the notebook on tv

But not our Mikey, sigh.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
On Man,

Not me. I am choppin' at the bit to see Night in Rodanthe. I cry just watching the trailers.

That fig, I'll tell ya. You know Lis, you really haven't done a very good job of keeping her in line! \:o

L
L
Quote:
Not me. I am choppin' at the bit to see Night in Rodanthe. I cry just watching the trailers.

Me toooooooooooooo!

You and I can't go together, we will be a sobbing mess.

Love it

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
F
fig Offline
F
grow a set girls

G
G
Hey Mikey..

You're lonely? Maybe bored? Suffering from Post House Renovation Syndrome?

Hammers, nails, drills, saws, lumber, paint, sheetrock, mud, tile, plumbing, electrical, putty knives, bandaids, dusty bottles of beer don't do it for you anymore?

The construction site looks too much like a home? Everything seems to neat and clean? Nothing around you can smash pretending it happened accidentally?

Know what you need?

Cleaning gutters.

Oh yes, nice tall, almost 3 stories up gutters. With plants growinging in them. That sounds like fun, doesn't it?

I've got some for you. Don't look surprised! Absolutely! They're yours for the cleaning. And you'd even get a free (FREE) round of golf at the local country club. Now how can you resist that (even if it's in Connecticut)!??!!!

*hugs*

Originally Posted By: fig
grow a set girls

EXCUSE ME?????? I have a set already and I'm happy with what I have thank you very much! Sheesh! What is with you? How can you not like chick flicks? Tell me that you didn't get your girlfriends together to go see Sex and the City.

So if not chick flicks then what?

E
OP Offline
E
Damn Ladies, don't you know hot Chics lay in the movie theaters when Sparks books are turned into movies?? It's like Chicappaloossa..give a sappy old guy a break Figgster..

I can't help it Figgy, call me a wuss..I like Sparks..I'm a romantic dude.

Gypsy...3 stories up?? Wow what a house. Don't you have some daredevil sons that can help you out??

L
L

Divorced: 10/26/08
OMG!!! I love Nicholas Sparks books/movies!!! Waiting for the latest book which will be mailed to me TOMORROW!!!

Saw the Rodanthe movie this weekend and didn't even notice Gere's tight pants. WTH's wrong with me?

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard