Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
L
L
Quote:
I really think JA likes being a single Dad.

I just thought this the other day about my H! I think he is going to love it too.

I guess the snippy was his reaction about the locks, but look at it this way. A few months ago, he would have flipped and been really mean to you. But now, he just accepted it with minimal tantrums. He is accepting things, just like you, just in a different way.

M
M
Sure these men like being a single dad because they do not have the same responsibilities that WE have. We attempt to discipline, keep order in the house, etc.

They cannot deal with conflict at all. As long as nothing rocks their little world, all is okay.

The Bomb: 08/05
H moves out: 06/2006
H moves back: 01/07 & Out again: 01/07
H moves back: 03/08 & Out again: 04/08
H moves back: 05/09 & Out again: 07/09
Divorced 08-12
Kids: 22, 20, 19
L
L
Yes, MWG, exactly. All the fun of being a Daddy and hardly any responsibility.

My H is walking away without even paying child support. He gets his whole paycheck and none of the bills for the home where his kids will live a lot of the time.

M
MissH Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey all,

I've been really busy lately so I don't get much of a chance to sign on here.

We have another realtor coming today to look at the house.

Another person that JA has brought in.

He called me yesterday to tell me about it. I was on my way out with my friends, and my mother was watching the kids. He asked to speak to them but I told him they were with my mother because I was going out for the night.

I also told him regarding realtors, "well I wanted to get someone in too, but you never gave me a date that would be good."

He said to make it on Friday.

Then he asked how I knew them and I said I was recommended to them.

He asked by who and I didn't give him an answer.

He asked "Your lawyer?"

I said "what difference does it make?"

He said "well we are NOT going with that realtor then." He said it so arrogantly that I just hung up on him.

Get this....He TM's me "Haven't you taken enuff from me already?"

I had no idea what he meant by that, I just TM'd him back "Is that a joke?"

Anyway, I will try and sign back on later to let you know how it goes today.

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
M
M
Sounds like JA even knows that he's purposely pushing your buttons. So immature!

M
M
Uhhmmmmmmm...and his realtors were referred to him from whom????

I am so sorry you have to put up with this. What is going to happen when he realizes that selling the place may take a long time and the profit made could be a lot less than he thought.

You are entitled to get someone of your choosing in on this.

What if you blocked HIS number so that no texts come in from him?

The Bomb: 08/05
H moves out: 06/2006
H moves back: 01/07 & Out again: 01/07
H moves back: 03/08 & Out again: 04/08
H moves back: 05/09 & Out again: 07/09
Divorced 08-12
Kids: 22, 20, 19
M
M
sounds like he is whining and telling you that if you don't do things his way he is going to try to make life miserable...you can handle him just fine...
Bring it on JA!!!

job Offline
What an @ss! What difference does it make who the realtor is or who recommended the realtor just as long as you get a fair market value for your house? Sometimes I wonder if he was dropped on his head at birth. Honestly, he's a piece of work.

The comment he made about you haven't had enough of him yet....that's telling me he's been deliberately pushing your buttons to wear you down to do what he wants. So, go to Staples and get you one of those ring buttons and every time he pushes your buttons, hit that freaking button for some relief.

Please take care of yourself and be sure that you inform Mr. Personality that you need some advance notice before he has someone drop by and that you will give him the same notice as well.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
W
Only thing worse than a control freak is a freak in control.

Now he's telling you he's been pushing your button, just to get to push your button. He seems really fascinated with your button. Don't let him. Make him play with his own button for a while.

As long as you expect his very worst, he will never disappoint you or let you down. You will not be off balance, just annoyed.

Now, tell us more about this button. It seems to be quite a special button. \:\)

D
D
I think the TM may have meant more along the lines of "Haven't you taken AWAY enough from me," meaning "It belonged to me before, and now it belongs to you, and I don't have the right to enjoy/use it any more." Seems like a reasonable alternative interpretation, yes? If so, that might change some things. But...maybe I'm just confused.

Love Snodderly's idea about the button from Staples! ;\)

Peace,
Dawn

Me 45/H 47, no kids
Together since 1985; M/1992
Bomb1 (EA-OW1, age 22) 2001
Bomb2 (EA/PA-OW2, age 22) 10/2007, A continues
H left 11/24/08
minimal contact, no legal action
http://tinyurl.com/DawnHope1
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard