Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#1583991 09/08/08 02:38 AM
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Lock monster got me.Well I had the house to myself for five and a half hours.I ate dinner in peace.Well sort of.Oscar my dog was staring at me the whole time.LOL

Had a nice quiet dinner.Pot roast,smashed taters,green beans and cornbread.And a nice cold Budlight.LOL

I put on some music.I got to listen to what I wanted without some teen telling me my music sucks.LOL

Got me a nice shower and I'm about to hit the sack.I'm so relaxed.Life is good.

Bonus I don't have to cook tomorrow!!!!!!

Have a good night.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
Congratulations, Granny!!!

Sounds like you had a wonderful day.

T
T
That dinner sounds yummy, Briget!

I should do one up for myself.

Glad you had a good day.

Congrats, Granma!

Mmmm. Pot Roast! Living alone I don't cook that so much any more. And so many of my friends are vegetarians I couldn't do that for a dinner party.

Nothing beets pot roast gravy!

woot!

SG

Survival Goddess
"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." -Alice Walker

T
T
You are so right about that, SG!!! Gravy! Yummy!

K
K
Hey No asked for a drink!! and didnt I lock your last thead? cool that means I get a drink!! Lemon Drop please!

and congrats again on lil Brooke Marie LOL

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

I know, I love the roasted potatoes and carrots w/ the gravy. A good dish for when the weather cools off! It was 100 here today, so maybe in October! LOL!

Survival Goddess
"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." -Alice Walker

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
You know whats even better!! Not having to cook the next day cause you made a pot roast the night before.

Just another awesome day.My managers boss must have had a talk with my manager about her behavior.Cause she has stopped it.I heard work that she was not going to be allowed to act that way any more.We have a high turnover of employees at my store.More than most.And restarants usually have a higher turnover than almost any other industries.

Well off to watch the game and listen to a band.LOL I'll end up shooting pool.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
T
T
Right on, Briget! I am so glad for the improvement to your work environment.

What band? have fun!

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well so far this week has been good.D14 has my cold.Goodness is she whiny?whiney?.I have no idea where she gets that from.lol

Work is going good for me now.I have not been part of the drama for a while.That is awesome.She has a new person to bother.Mainly because she is no longer allowed to do it to me.They don't want to lose me.I warned them I was looking for another job since I no longer wanted drama in my life.I'm their most crossed trained employee.

D22 is doing well.She is getting big now.She was warned to put on some weight and boy has she.LOL I'm afraid it was a lot of junk food that did the trick.She has always been on the thin side.She is concidered high risk since she has asthma,and hypoglosima.(sp)and she has had to have a magnisium IV a few weeks ago.But she is taking a low dose every day.Hopefully that takes care of that.

S18 is still working.And sleeping on my couch.He is saving up for a car.As soon as he gets one he is going back to school.Well that is the plan.God I sure hope he does it.

The guy I went out with a few times and I have decided to remain just friends.I'm glad of that.And I'm glad it wasn't weird.That could have went in the other direction.

Well off to bed in a few.I have to get up at five.I'm not a morning person.As soon as these kids are all out of my house I'm getting a night job.I'm a night owl.

Later Friends
Briget

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard