Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
cat03 #1560565 08/17/08 05:42 AM
OP Offline
thanks cat. I will get through this month just like the years past. keeping busy so my mind does not wander. Well folks... as of tomorrow I will have been D'd a year. my how time flies \:\/ Still hate admitting I am divorced. I feel so ashamed, yet I also know I was not in the wrong.

found out about affair 8/06
H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

T
T
How's it going, shoe?

Trip #1577388 09/01/08 04:58 PM
OP Offline
Hi trip!
Juat been trying to catch up on work since my jury duty ended. Nice experiance, but don't want to do it again. Talked to my best friend last night and had a good chuckle over the X and OW. Last weekend was the SF Giants game were people are allowed to bring their dog to the game. X and I did this a few times and had a blast. Well I guess he and hoodrat were going to go with their new dog. (a breed that he never liked but now has). My best friend, her H and SIL and BIL had tickets but not in the dog area. My X had been houn ding them to come over and say hi. My bf and her sil thought it would be a good chuckle to go and check out the hoodrat. So all four treck to the other side of the stadium. They find my X standing by himself with the dog. ( the four legged one). My BF said he was acting kind of nervous and un settled. When asked where is wife was at he said she was siiting in their seats and had sent him up for a sandwhich and drink. So the X starts squirming and says he better go and get her food. So he leaves my BF holding watching the dog. She says the dog fits him, small dog for small guy. \:D So X comes back and says he will go and bring hoodrat back up to say hi. My BF's H goes with the X. About 5 minutes later BF's H comes back by himself. When asked why he was alone he said X introduced him to hoodrat and she said hi and then turned her back and starting eating, and that was that. So the group of four was like fine we did not want to meet her anyway. So the X did say for them to call him after the game to hook up for awhile. So my BF was like why should we put forth another effort when the hoodrat has no intrest. So they decide to test the X. All four called his cell and what do you know? it would ring then go to VM. So by BF was like good. We have mave made the effort a few times( only because the X kept bugging them and would not give up about he and hoodrat getting together with BF and her H). So then later on their is a VM from H saying he was sorry he did not answer but his battery died. They were all like ya ok, we are not stupid the hoodrat was calling th shots. besides he could have called from her cell if his was truley dead. I dont know but if I were in her shoes (which I never would) I would try like heck to be friendly and likeable to people no matter who they were.)
Now another episode of the hoodrat's true colors coimg out. I guess X went to go get his haircut not to long ago. ( By Bf and her H and her mom go to the same guy). So the x is done with the haircut and the guy asked him to go grab a beer and X got nervous again and said he could'nt. So the hair guy walks outside with X and sees hoodrat waiitng in the car! It was like 103 that day also. I guess she was not looking really thrilled. Then hair guy was like ok.... She used to always come in with the X and used to be friendly. So my BF thinks that her true colors are now showing now that she is married.She is already shutting X off from people. i can only imagine what she is doing with his family. I know I should not care but I found this all very amusing last night. She is making QUITE the impression. ;\) I wont dwell on the good news. It wont do me any good
Anyone else hear about thier X's new spouse's turning unfriendly aafter they got what they wanted?
Sorry for the long post. Hope everyone is enjoying labor day.

H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

Well Sweetie,

My ex can't seem to make any lasting relationships, so I don't have any experience with that, but I'm not surprised. Everybody's on their best behavior until you really get to live with someone and the reality of everyday life comes into play. I'm sure she went along with everything in order to get what she wanted. Now she has it and her true colors are showing. You have to wonder what ex thinks of his decision making skills now.

This could make for a very long life!

Hope all is well with you!

Love,
Bethie

T
T
How long were you into the jury duty for, shoe?

Funny story about your ex and the hoodrat! Apparently, my aunt was like that. I don't know personally because I never met her. Family issues from way back but anyhow, it gets brought up every time her name come up in conversation. This is like 30 odd years. Still the talk of the family.

T
T
Plans for the weekend, shoe?

OP Offline
Trip, something has happend... I will email you

H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

T
T
Oh Okay.