This all falls on FA. Because one: he has a schedule to follow re: a job

and two: it's always his fault!

F
FA Offline
F
yeah....yeah....always MY fault......sheesh.....*sobbing*

Man who walks with BIG stick!
OP Offline
its always the man's fault FA get used to it ;\)

found out about affair 8/06
H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

If a man trips and falls in a forest, is he still wrong?

Thread #10
22 year M, MLC, Piecing since 1/07
Goal: Live with confidence & enthusiasm!
T
T
If that man is FA, then yes!

F
FA Offline
F
You know Rob....she's right.....

by the way, my D15, called after landing in CAL....she was eating IN-N-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man who walks with BIG stick!
OP Offline
Hi all. I really have no news. Carmel was fun. ate lots of seafood. oysters on the half shell, crab, calymari.Room was awsome. ocean view. listning to the waves at night was so peacful. I cried a few times because I missed my dogs that I used to take there. Took J to the carmel mission and he really liked it. I showed him how to light a candle and say a prayer for people that have passed away. he even teared up. He is gone for 3 weeks so I have some things planned. have some movies coming from netflix. Nights out with girlfriends, organizing photos , etc. My first night of being solo staretd off good. Trip and I were able to catch up and have some laughs. Thanks girl!. Tomorrow I am going to go spend time with my best friend. Her H is away on a trip visiting his brother. She decided not to go because she really dislikes the bro and sis in law because they disrepected her in her on house last year. Well the sis in law found out the other night that she was not coming and left her a snotty message like" so I heard you are not coming... whats wrong, you cant fnd time to see us?" so my friend called and listed off several very good reasons why and she also said" BTW just so you know blank and I are having probelms". Ugg she told me that and I was so sick to my stomach. The whole scenerio brings back memories of when my H left to go see his brother and told me the space would do me good and I could see if I missed him. Her H told her the same thing. And my X's bro and sis in law were being snotty to me also. I know they have had cousnling before and I am going to suggest they go again. her H does not see the issues at hand even though she tells him over and over. So we shall see. I will do my best to be supportive.
Been feeling a little down this. August was the month I found out about the affair. Ya I knwo its been 2 years but I dont know if I will ever like the month again. well i will end this long boring post. hope everyone is having a good week.

found out about affair 8/06
H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

T
T
I had a great time too, shoe. Must do that more often.

and yeah, it's hard when you see people go through things and also get the reminders.

Glad you had a good time in Carmel. MMMMMM seafood!!!

K
K
Quote:
eating IN-N-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVEEEE IN AND OUT!! its the bestest!!!!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

C
C
hey hon, betternot keep track, if I were to tie each month to a chicanery stbx did to me most months would b ruined (i also found out about the A during August)

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard