Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Damn lock monster got me again.

Funny I have been seperated for so long it has become part of who I am.Still not divorced.Still no man in my life.But I'm happy anyway.

Years ago when I joined this board I was such a mess.But over five years later I'm doing fine.

However I'm in a rut.I do the same ol things.I got to the same places and see the same people.Talk about the same ol things.

So how do I change things up? Of course I have to get over being sick first.LOL

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
K
K
FIRST!!!! wine please!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

K
K
ah ah!! I did it!! you were first on mine and i was on yours!

Your not D Brig? wow thought you were, is your ex still living here close to me?

Rut hmmm, yea that happens - living life and doing what you need to do and realizing its becoming routine.

Of course there is always the tride and true, Join a club, take up a new hobby- something that dosnt cost a lot. Even meeting a couple of new friends opens you up to new experiences.

When that baby comes you wont be in a rut tho! You will be a doting grandma! lol

This Moment is your Life

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
LOL we are first.

Nope not divorced.I always joke that it is because I have health insurance.But the truth is I don't have to money and I can't pin him down long enough.I can't afford a long distance divorce and he was trying to do it himslef.When that didn't go his way he just stopped.That or his gf wants to get married and having a wife is a really good excuse.

Yes he still lives close to you.He bought himself a puple PT cruiser.He is tricking it out.So if you see a long haired old man with a long scraggy beard and a bald spot.Laugh and point at him.That's my stupid on day ex.LOL

Your right I could join a club.Of course I live right next door to a dog track.I could take up betting on the dogs.And they opened up a poker room.LOL I have no idea how to play poker and I would get mad at the dog owners.Grrrrr.

Your right I will not be in a rut once that baby gets here.I so can't wait.I love babies!!!!

And I don't have to give birth to this one.Yippeee!!!!!!!

I'm feeling a little better.I'm going to try to take one more day off to get fully recovered and then work my butt off this weekend to make up for it.

I should get some sleep.But I'm wired from sleeping all day.

Later Friend
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
K
K
Quote:
So if you see a long haired old man with a long scraggy beard and a bald spot.Laugh and point at him.Th

LOL sounds like a lot of men I see around here!

Dont worry something will come along that will peak your interest, and you will be doing things w/ your D and future grandbaby too, that will be so fun!!
Is she going to find out the sex? thats common now uh? I didnt when I was preg. w/ S.

This Moment is your Life

T
T
Can't believe your thread is locked already.

Another day off sounds good.

Too funny about your H and what Karen said about seeing a lot of men like that. So true, isn't it?

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I saw a picture of my ex a while back.I see men like that all the time.On the street holding up a sign.(Will work for food is the most common.)

I'm feeling a lot better today.Except I think I pinched a nerve in my back.Prob.while coughing.LOL This getting old stuff sucks.I know I have never hurt my back coughing before.Cracked my rib once but that was I caught hand foot and mouth from my kid and it lasted for months.Hand foot and mouth is a weird form of the flu or something.My kids were over it in a few days.Me I had it for a long time.

I'm going to just lay around and baby myself.My sister has my D13,S18 is having a driving lesson and prego D21 is at WORK!!

I'm home for the day.I will go back to work tommorrow if I have a job.They did not sound to happy that I called out.Who cares.If they fire me then they fire me.I want a new job anyway.I didn't want to have to look in desperation.

Well back to laying around and watching tv.

Later Friends
Briget

T
T
Yay you! Laying around watching tv is a good thing.

Posting here doesn't hurt either.

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I'm tired of laying around watching tv.I'm watching divorce court.I'm so glad I'm not as stupid as these people are.There is a woman who thinks that dna can be altered by drinking milk.LOL

H doesn't buy it.LOL I wonder why? Cause that is stupid.

I'm bored!!! I don't do this laying around thing very well.

And my back hurts.

I hate this.

Later Friend
Briget

T
T
Get a Nintendo DS or soemthing. The new crossword game for it is cool. I also like the Brain Age and Flash Focus games

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard