Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
J
At this point in time Phil, I find you ridiculous and hard to believe.

We occasionally get trolls here.

I mean I know that there are people out there like you; but you're almost a caricature of all the worst possible attitudes and and personalities at accepting advice or help.

It almost seems like you post things just to antagonize and get arguments started.

If this is really you, I can see why you and your wife interact this way.

: ) Still stand by my self esteem statement, saying your an over achiever does nothing but further validate it.

Posting to you, might have some good effect, but really at the end of the day, while you are not a waste, I stand by that as well, what you choose to do has no impact on me, at the end of the day, I go home to my wife and family, which is whole, and sleep with my wife.

You tell me in a few months if your rigid inflexible plan allows you the same comfort.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

L
OP Offline
L
Jack,

Once again Jack, whatever you just said wasn't helpful. How is she suppose to see changes if she doesn't want anything to do with me or doesn't talk to me.

Then when she does try to talk to me, you guys tell me not to talk to her.

Jack, how do you know what I need.

By the way I don't care what definition you use for debate. Calling someone a bitch was not part of the debate. It was a direct comment. Its the same comment I wish someone would tell my wife. (B|tch go home, stop making excuses and stop making things worse).

Plus she was screwing with me. She said she was just around to take my temp. So I think her and I are on a mutual understanding. Then she comes back and slams me.

Nice try, Jack, I may be crashing a little now but you still didn't say anything.

Yeah maybe she was testing me again to see how much I would text back. Put my nuts right back in a jar. I mean I already told her at 1 that I would pick up the kids. Why did she text back at 2 and ask if I would pick them up at five.

Asking for a booty call. I'm a damn idiot. I just validated her leaving again. It's alright I'm gone he still loves me and wants me.

L
OP Offline
L
Jack,

I think you are really being a dick. Your right I have a self esteem issue. Yeah I'm a troll.

It's because everytime I use your advice I go ten steps backwards with her.

"but you're almost a caricature of all the worst possible attitudes and and personalities at accepting advice or help"

Thanks. Did you ever think your advice sucks.

Here it is in summary. Her words.

I never felt like you loved me. You never showed me affection. I didn't think you would care if I wanted a divorce. I don't know why you are taking this so hard. I wish you would have showed me how much you adored me before this. This is hurting me too, I don't want to hurt you. You are a better father. You were being so nice what happened.

I STARTED TAKING ADVICE FROM PEOPLE ON DIVORCE BUSTERS.

Go dark... I turn it into ignore. When she is already dark on me. All I want is for her to talk to me. I got three sentences out of her. It was like we were roomates. Then she would walk around naked or half naked. Talk on the phone with her girlfriends and act like she was having a party.

I kicked her out of the house. I told her to go down her parents. I thought her parents would be able to talk some sense into her. NO they said they tried. She moved out after that weekend.

Now I'm being alienated by her family. Her sister, man don't even get me started about her sister.

Her sister, Her friend, and all the other a-holes out there killed her self esteem. She said she bought stuff for the house and wanted things all the time because she thought it was making her happy.

She focused on the house, and she focused on my drinking.

I quit drinking after the bomb. She told people, but not me, that even if I quit drinking and went to AA she was still divorcing me.

She didn't drink and I like to social drink. Yes at times I got out of control with it because little wife wasn't going to tell daddy what to do. I wasn't a 15 year old locked up in her compound. I would go out one night a week to go shooting. She would tell me to be home at 10. What am I 10.

However when she went out with her girlfriends she would stay out until whenever. After the bomb she wouldn't even come home into early morning. But she justified it because she wanted a divorce.

I constantly got accused of cheating on her. She said I was constantly MIA. Where is she now...

It's always been a double standard and never play by the same rules.

She is a little spoiled brat and I made her that way. She never went with out. She never had to work. She wanted to be a stay at home mom, and I worked my a$$ off for her to do it.

What the hell am I going to do now... Go with the flow she says.

Yeah her flow.

This is a reminder about behaving respectfully on the board.

I am locking this thread so you can make a fresh start.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard