Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I used to gut fishes when I was 10 just for fun fig, lol, but I didnt' have the heart to do so now!

Thank heavens for a nearby really nice old guy who told me I needed a boober and a sinker for our spongebob fishing pole, lol! he set it up for us and even provided the worm, he he.

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Starshine in infidelity posted this powerful verse, I dont' remember reading it before but it makes sooooooo much sense:

Proverbs 6:32
But a man who commits adultry lacks judgement, whoever does so destroys himself. Blows and disgrace are his lot, and his shame will never be wiped away

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
M
M
That is a pretty powerful verse.

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
Originally Posted By: cat03
Starshine in infidelity posted this powerful verse, I dont' remember reading it before but it makes sooooooo much sense:

Proverbs 6:32
But a man who commits adultry lacks judgement, whoever does so destroys himself. Blows and disgrace are his lot, and his shame will never be wiped away

AMEN ON THAT.

found out about affair 8/06
H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

L
L
Holy, Holy water. That verse makes you sit up straight doesn't it?

Good stuff.

You sound great sugar.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
cat,

Great to hear your "fish tales" about the ones you let get away \:\)

So glad you got to the point where you just enjoyed yourself. It gets easier to do and the happier you allow yourself to be, the more your kids sense your enjoyment. You win, they win and X misses out.

If you give your little ones ALL of you and a knowledge and love of God, they will come out of this ok. We've lost the ideal we all hoped for but we can make something really good out of the ashes and if God blesses it, it will amaze us!

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
(Posted to lnf but need to share with you as well \:\) )

Happy Friday to you!

Expecting wonderous things today!! Birds are singing their praises, I still have my health and my kids love me unconditionally. Got food on the table, a roof over my head (for now) and I get to help people on my job on a daily basis, work with some loving and caring people...oh, and my Lakers won!

Indeed, it is a wonderful life!

Sincerely Yours,

George "C2H" Bailey

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
thanks C2H \:\) God blesses us abundantly indeed.

I pitty stbx, he is really unable to enjoy the little things in life that after is said and done are what really matters: my little d5 telling me yesterday as I picked her up from sitter "I love u momma, thanks for picking me up" \:\)
It is my sweet s9, nope, s10 bday today, I can't believe it! he's 2 inches short of being my same height, such a tall boy, he came to my bed before walking the dog, and I prayed for him, it made me cry, I asked that God always protect him and that he never strays from his path, he has a heart of gold that boy.

Coincidentally it is stbx's b day too, I was debating whether to send him a one-line txt saying "happy bday" then again, I learned from MIL yesterday that he was having second thoughts about buying a place on my area because...get this: I might drive around his place and leave notes ...BUAHAAAHAA!!!! phlu--ease! even MIL told him "why she'd do such a thing? she doesn't want you!" (lol! can't believe she said that)
I think I'll settle for calling and having the kids wish him a happy bday, but I bet he'll let it go to vm when he sees it is me calling, whatever.
I will always encourage the kids to wish him a happy bday and happy father's day even though he didn't call me nor had the kids give me nothing for mothers day. I had the kids pick a funny bday card, both of them will sign it.

Sadly enough he won't talk to his mom, she made the mistake of calling one night during work hrs constantly to tell him about a good deal on a house, he had left his cell at ow's (later he told me he left it at his appt) and apparently it woke her up the entire time. He was furious, he got nasty with his mom on the phone, they both said each of them wanted an apology from one another (I'm betting MIL is telling the truth on this one). Because of this, he told MIL NOT to call him on his bday, can you believe that?? she told me she was hurt beyond words, she wanted to take him out for his bday and give him his gift, but he wont' talk to her.
She is absolutely sure ow is trying to alienate him from her and his sister (he wont' pick up her calls either, she just wants to give him his bday present)

That just blew me away, I know MIL has issues and used the water works on him lots (she can barely walk due to a bad lung disease, is widowed and has no other family around, and also has emotional issues) but to tell her not to call? that is just cruel cruel cruel.

Ok, will shut up now. Leaving early today to take s10 out and tomorrow will go to a carnival after church for the rest of the day, it should be fun \:\) God is good.

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
just got my "healed withou scars book" and the intro alone is great, can't wait to read the rest:

Three men found themselves in a very uncomfortable place--a fiery furnace. It was a situation that should have ended their existence, but somehow they survived. At the very least the experience should have left them emotionally and physically scarred. The evidence of this experience should have been obvious to everyone around them, yet it wasn't. Why?

Shadrach,Meshack, and Abednego survived because God was literally in the midst of their experience. Because of this vital factor, they emerged from the furnace with their identities, self-esteem, and emotions apparently unaffected, with no evidence of this negative past upon them.

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
D
D
Happy B-day to S10!!!!!!!

You sound wonderful Cat))))))))))))

~Happiness is for the brave...
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis