or got rabies
or smuggled home live animals
or got lost

so there!!!!

C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
lol figgi, something tells me you had one interesting outing a long while ago ;D

Ok, just have to put it in writing or I'll go nuts. Long story short I opened the bag I stashed away with "evidence" from ow about the A, cards and crap, found out he'd give her $ for car repairs, (I already knew he told her crap about me), lovely (gag) notes about how he loved waking up to her, yada yada yada.

Was about to leave in in the house today (he was coming toget dog) for him to see with a note about the $, how she now has a nice cash cow (no wonder she believed EVERYthing he said, he was his sugar daddy at my expense!)
But like an answer from God, a good friend who knows it all called me, I cried and sobbed for a while, whined that prob the settlement $ was going to give him and her a good ol' time, etc etc.
She talked me down, reminded me that $ wont' bring him the happiness he seeks, it's all momentary, that without God he will never find true peace, that he wan'snt worth my tears after all those lies and deceits.

I ended up burning the entire thing, no notes left, no more chances to re-read that crap.

THERE, phew, it's out.

Hugs to all))))))) won't post til Tuesday, I'm all ready and kids cant wait, smooches to all)))))))))))))))))))))

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
Way to go cat! You must feel better burning all that "trash". I am glad your friend talked was able to calm you down. Leaving that stuff out would have just showed that he can still control your emotions. You took the high rode. Have a great trip with the kids!

found out about affair 8/06
H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

K
K
Burm baby Burn!!!

Let go of that nasty memory!!!

Good for you Cat!

F
fig Offline
F
my friend says that all money belongs to God anyway

so

something tells me God knows whats up with that!!!

E
E
Hey Cat,

*Ever*

Welcome back cat!

Glad you had a good friend to speak truth to you. Exactly correct about "peace." My X has everything she could want and I am likely losing my house but I know that I know that I know I have the peace that surpasses understanding. I wish X well but she is always going off about something, hopefully, one day she'll find that peace in the Lord.

As I post, I am praying that your return home was safe and that you rest up for Tuesday.

Let us know how your trip went \:\)

(p.s. I love the heart of your son as he looks out for his sister, very precious indeed

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I'm baaaaaaak! we had an awesome time, my little ones learned to fish (thanks to a nearby little girl who could tell I was clueless, lol!) and even the 5yr old knows how to throw a line! s9 caught 4 fishes, we had to ask a nearby guy to unhook the fishes for us though \:\) we threw them back, i was so proud of him.
Wonderful weather, had a great time despite the fact that my eye couldnt' leave the sites of dad-mom families nearby, and on the way there as I looked at the gorgeous farms & trees I wanted to scream..he should've been there with us, he could've been enjoying a trip with us.. and then I remember that no matter what we did he was always detached, and remember how one time he told me he felt he didnt' fit in in the family, guess that's why he's back with someone whom every one warned him about: to try to find that "something" that eludes him.

Overall it was a great trip, we ate too many smores, slept like sardines since we only had 2 air mattresses which i had to place horizontally, lol, but I loved the trip and finally on Sunday I said "the heck with him and her" and was able to not think of that stuff as much.

Hope you all cooked out and landed great sales, \:D , luckily I missed them all or I would've charged my recently cleaned credit cards.

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
F
fig Offline
F
yay for fishing!!!

I love fishing

onc eyou get the hang of it you will be baiting, taking off and cleaning your own fish in no time!!!!

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard