Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
W
W
Cat,
I hope everything about your camping trip went well and was fruitful...for your family and especially you.

I just want to keep a bleary eye out for any sort of unnecessary nonsense!...peace

C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
thanks guys))))))))) doing great, things considering, getting ready for the trip.

I need to be checked on now and then whapu, thanks, nonsense does creep into my brain \:\)

stbx will stay with dog, let me know today that, just so I'll know, "someone" will help. He did apologize knowing it hurts me but asked me if he rather lie to me and I said no.

Hurt a bit, of course, he talked about last time he had to take dog there, how they both (dog & him) slept on the couch). Now and then I ask certain seemingly innocous questions to know if he's been there or not *SIGH*, guess it is a monkey on my back I"m still fighting with.

Bottom line, whatever he said about her in the past (I could never be with her, we couldnt stand each other more than a month, I know we couldnt' have a R with her, etc) he still went back to her, regardless what I did or did not do. This is his choice, he isn't changing and was mentally gone from the M for the most part we were piecing.

I was finding some weird solace knowing he is buying a place nearby, half because the kids wouldn't be too far from me, half from knowing he was still around. Damn, we've been together 13yrs, guess the umbilical cord is still has some life left.
Was trying to fool myself into being happy that he isn't moving in with her, and she can't move in with him, at least not yet, her condo lost TONS of value and she couldn't sell without owing a lot to the bank. BUT, I have to stop deluding myself, I might get a kick in the gut later when I find out she's renting and still moving in with him or whatever other way they can find to be together.
He isnt my H anymore, my good loving H wouldnt' never done this to me. He is a parent of my children, if he is doing good then it is good for the children, his live is pointing away from me, and mine from him.

Reality check over.

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
F
fig Offline
F
have fun camping

my son tried to take home every animal he saw

jeeeeeeeeeeepers

thank goodness for shots!!!!

;\)

thanks for all your kind words

C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
hon, just when I'm whining about my sitch I learn of someone else who went through worse. Here you are, laughing it up despite it all, I'm glad to have met people like you babes))))

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
F
fig Offline
F
thanks

and

I am all about power and control

so if I cry
i let it have that power over me

so

instead

I chose to laugh

and

bad is as bad does

my really bad might be someone else's cake walk and vice versa

i really am very blessed

cat,

just popped in to say hi and that I'm back. Catch up more soon.

Just to add, I saw a lot of those people who have it worse than us. Even in Hawaii, people are homeless. I saw streches and stretch of such individuals living in tents. I also saw families living in shelters that would remind you of barracks in hot temporary type structures, living with lots of other people.

I don't have much but like you, I am thankful for what I do have. Blessings to you.

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
hey there, just posted on your tread \:\)

feeling some bad gremlins trying to pull me down hard, trying to pry my brain open and put poisoned thoughts in it. pray for me C2H.
I was expecting this, the closer one gets to God the more the enemy fights you and tries to knock you down.

Getting ready for my trip, getting ready for the future which might include ow and my kids (shudder). My wonderful kids believe in God and I pray that their hearts hold on to the goodness of His believes, that no matter what happens they know where they stand.

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
where are you going again? Sorry I forgot. Your kids will hold onto gods goodness, they see how strong you are with your faith I am sure.

found out about affair 8/06
H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
hi sp, I'm going 2hrs away near the mountains camping with the kids, everytime I tell everyone they ALWAYS say "by yourself?" jeez, what gives! it's the 3 of us, kids and me, what's so weird about that?

Thanks sp, my s9 is specially sensitive, he even asked why I like Betty Boop stuff so much (my car has seat covers, bobbing head, wheel cover and ornaments with BB), and I asked why, he said the way she dressed wasn't rigth! boy, he took the words out of my mouth, lol
As much as he bickers with the 5yr old (well, it's her mostly who gets on his nerves on purpose), he told me he didnt' want her to go to his school because lots of kids used bad words, he didnt' want his little sister listening to that ;\) He is such a sweetheart!

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
A
A
I'm so proud of you for taking the kids camping this weekend--you HAVE FUN!!!

Me-36
H-36
3 young children
Married-14y
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard