Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#144471 05/26/03 09:19 AM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Here's another!
Dear Michele,

It has taken me a long time to write you with my own success story, but it's about time I do.

My husband and I went through some very serious marriage troubles back in early 1999. The problems were big -- both on his side and mine. He was having an internet affair, and I was in panic mode.

I bought your book and I knew without a doubt your advice was right on the money; however, I wasn't very good at following it. It seemed as if I had absolutely no control over my actions at all, and unfortunately my husband did walk out and moved 1,000 miles away. According to him, our marriage was over.

Thankfully, your Last-Resort Technique made a huge impression on me and I was able to get my act together and make the changes necessary to get my husband to fall back in love with me. It wasn't easy (a 180 never is!), but it was well worth the effort. We've been back together for four years and our marriage is stronger than it ever was, even before the separation.

Thank you! Whenever I hear of someone whose marriage is suffering, I immediately advise them to buy your book and visit your website.
Melissa

The Divorce Buster
#144472 10/22/04 04:02 PM
^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard