Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
OP Offline
Jill, you always say the nicest things!

Bethie, Thank you very much

Quote:
I spit pop all over my computer!!!!

fig, I is what I is, sorry about not giving you a better warning. ;\)

Glad you all love me as I am. \:\)

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
F
fig Offline
F

C
C
love a guy in a tux! lol

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
OP Offline
72 hours and counting!
Yep, in 72 hours I will be at my church loading up to head to the airport. Our team is excited as am I. Church Friend has stepped forward to show her true colors as a servant of God. This is going to be soooo coool, to serve with her and the other members of the team going and those brothers and sisters we will meet in Hawaii. (Also, even if Church Friend and I never hook up, this will be a wonderful shared experience to have as brother and sister in Christ).

(one thing I think failed to mention was that sooo many of the people who stepped forward to help the day of the wedding were people I have served with on missions trips, people who have served with the bride and groom. Working, sweating, praying and crying together builds an incredible bond which is why I know I will become closer to all the people on this trip, not just Church Friend).

For those who feel so inclinded, once again, here are the Hawaiian prayer needs thanks \:\)

Memory opportunity with son - Dodger Game
Last night, X decided she wasn't going to go the Dodger game today after all. She had secured donated tickets for my son's school and was going to go with Mr. X but last night she asked me if I want the tickets so I said yes. In minutes, I will be heading to pick up my kids from school, take them to son's soccer game (8th grader). Daughter will sit with me and watch her prodigy (that's what she calls him sinc she is the varsity soccer player \:\) ).

After that, I will drop daughter at her mom's and then take son and one of his goofy friends (one of those kids that just makes you laugh without trying) along with one of my best friends from church to the Dodger game. We are going to have a blast!!!!!

Peace in my circumstances
A few days ago I found out my X arranged for these tickets, did not expect to go and felt a little twinge of disappointment. I wouldn't infringe on their planned event even though I knew I could get a ticket. I totally let it go in a matter of minutes and, unlike last year, was able to not come back to dwell on one the fact that my kids would be off enjoying an experience wiht out their dad.

Lo and behold, X backs out and I get to enjoy the experience.

hmmm, have I recently said how much I love my life????

Committed2Him- "C2H"
YIPPEE DIPPEE!!!! Have fun with your son, C2H!!! Doncha just love it when a plan comes together???

C
C
that is awesome c2H, it pays to sit still))))))) have a great time at the game \:\)

The trip sounds soooo awesome! as I gorge on mother's day I will remember you and thinking you will be having an ever better time helping those people. The scheduled events sounds so great, i'm jealous! lol

Praying for you)))))))

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
OP Offline
Quote:
YIPPEE DIPPEE!!!!
Those were my EXACT thoughts! Jill, it IS so cool when the plans come together, particularly when it is such an important event for another person you don't want to disappoint. So glad I got to assist, with the help of so many others, but I am also VERY glad to be done! \:\)

Cat, yep, it often pays to "sit still." Enjoy your gorging and thank you for your prayers! Since you do have that desire to one day do missions, I believe you will have that desire honored for He knows the desires of your heart and when they are aligned with His nature, He delights if granting those desires.

Committed2Him- "C2H"
C
C
from your lips to God's ears c2H

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
OP Offline
24 hours (+/-) and counting!

So excited! We went before the congregation last night at mid week service so they could pray for us. It was short and sweet but we appreciate it soooo much because each of us has learned that prayer has tremendous value. Afterwardsk, several individuals told me they would be praying for us and also mentioned they were a bit jealous, in a good way. \:\)

Off to run errands and then to take my kids to my son's soccer game. After the game, I won't see them until next week, I'll miss them.

Will likely get in a post or two this evening or tomorrow a.m. and will be off to meet my group in 24 hours. ALOHA! \:D

Committed2Him- "C2H"
C
C
whooohooo~!

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis