Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
R
R
Cat--I was so lucky to get the pendente lite orders done within 2 days of discovering the affair--it has made the sep bearable. Hope things get signed off asap.

E
E
HiCat,

Get it done and no regrets.

We were separated for 3 of those bonuses,not once did he use any on us. He now has three yes three motorcycles. He nearly killed himself last year and totalled one. Sold one to pay for the divorce only to crash the one left a few weeks later.

Karma ... it will bite you in the booty everytime.

W
W
Yes, get it done, Cat. Then you can get on with your life! When I signed off, it was a relief. The road will start to look better once it's done.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
kml, about the girl I'm volunteering with, she is 20 but acts much younger, can't talk very well, has some paralysis supposedly but she seemed ok to me as far as walking and stuff, the agency didnt' tell me how it happened, she just came from Nepal 3ys ago and still not used to this country, I can sort of see myself in her, she doesn't have many friends.

Ever, 3 motorcycles? jeez, talk about major MLC, that's funny he wrecked the other one and now has none.

Well guys, I gave him the final draft, he wasn't too clear on the numbers when I gave him the sheet yesterday, so he told me we'd talk today, so cross your fingers that he oks it and that I can email the mediator soon.

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
it's on its way, he had no changes thank heavens. The tax assessment was totally absurd, my home would never sell for such an amount, (100k more than what we priced it), but I'm glad the appraiser doenst' even have to come because of that amount! all that cleaning for nothing, lol!
Houses are dropping in price even more, it sort of made me a bit ticked off, homes better than mine priced lower than the amount I set with stbx...BUT... it helps the children, he is looking for a place with 3 bedrooms, a proper place for them, he could simply buy something smaller closer to work, but he's thinking of the kids and the money I"m giving him is the only way he could ever afford a place of his own.
Had he wanted a D when he left, wow mama, I would never had been able to pay him off, I would've have to sell the house. It is a blessing to me the market is so bad, though I understand many are suffering because of this.

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
F
fig Offline
F
how do you feel about it???

C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
oh! today is the daily double at cat's wheel of fortune!! it was zumba day, was planning on taking it slow what with the monthly curse on me and all, but heck, she played the songs I liked, he he

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
F
fig Offline
F
that damn curse!!!!!

i want to zumba!!!!

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I feel good fig, after all is said and done I end up with extra mula every month and kids will have a decent place, so, all things considered, it's all good \:\)

girl, I dare you to take a class! do it!

darn that aunt flo, lol, watch out world >:]

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
F
fig Offline
F
I can't afford it

it's $15 a class

and

it's 17 miles away

I will just have to dance around my house and call it zumba!!!!

\:\)

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard