Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
A
A
Hey sweetie--I'm proud of you for letting the chair thing slide off your back, and GRRR about the check. Those kinds of things still hit me every now and then too...and I just breathe through them and focus on living a happy life today. They're becoming fewer as time goes by.

You're one smart hard-working cookie! Good luck with the appraisal, and ((hugs)) from me. \:\)

Me-36
H-36
3 young children
Married-14y
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
today the wheel of fortune gives me a, let's say, 800! I find myself realizing there are good stretches of time that I don't think of stbx's crap! and last sunday when I was volunteering... drums please... I didnt' think of him at all for 4hrs!!! I could not believe it \:\) it is a world record. It was my first meeting volunteering to be a pal to a girl with a brain injury, a sweet shy girl who, despite the fact she didnt' talk much, was able to take my mind off the mess for a long period of time.

Almost done with the SA stuff, hope to give stbx the draft tonight and hope we can sign off on it by friday. I can't believe the turn things have taken, I was doing #s last night, and ... wow! I'll have so much more extra $ than now!! God is so good.

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
A
A
Hi cat,

Well, yippee skippee about being so grown up about the patio chairs, and more seriously, about getting out of yourself through the volunteer work. Everywhere I turn it seems I read if I want to get over myself, help somebody else. Looks like it works!

Nice going on getting your house spruced up on the QT. You get to enjoy it in the short run and get the financial benefits in the future.

What kind of haircut did the pup end up with???? I can only imagine! You are brave, I wouldn't let the prissy predator new MRS XH near my dogs.

Hugs,
AH

C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
he got shaved, bleah, I'm still pretty sure it was her. The hair on his legs are a bit too long, he came back so shy and quiet, I thought he'd be so happy to see us, he even went back to the carrier! I can't believe how much I missed him, it is actually s9's dog, it is a bichon frise, he makes a mess around the house (getting in the trash, etc) but I still missed him, lol!

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
E
E

Hi Cat,

Boy oh boy, the more I read about this guy the more he reminds me of the kid’s father. The whole thing with the check was a page right out of mine’s book. I will never forget that when my triplets (long story) were infants I had a 600 dollar a month bill in diapers and wipes alone. I went back to work to help with this. Long story short, I had a big meeting and nothing fit my babies were three months old. I went to his desk and he had clothes from the Gap and Banana Republic hidden there. Over 30 pairs of jeans at home, clothes just everywhere. Meanwhile, I went to this meeting with a suit from a rinky dink discount store. I looked terrible.
This guy though is walking around in good quality clothes.

Another example, he got a bonus in April of 10,000 (and has gotten one every year since our separation and has given us NOTHING) once and went out and bought all new things for his motorcycle. With three babies in the house. I took mine and bought things for them and paid bills. The year I got laid off, I had already paid for a trip to Disney. He was still working, he paid for the car rental. I paid for the tickets to the theme park, food for the week and the airline tickets and souvenirs FROM MY SEVERANCE MONEY.

Passive aggressive people are not weak, they are the worse kind of manipulator in that they make you feel guilt for not meeting their needs. They have usually been this way their whole life so they may not even realize how manipulative they actually are, rarely doing the work necessary to grow up.

You are doing just fine, keep doing what you are doing and you won’t have to do it again.

BESOS y ABRAZOS

*Ever*

K
kml Offline
K
That's so great that you are volunteering with a girl with brain injuries. \:\)
My best friend's husband had a serious brain injury.
How old is she? What happened to her?

Ellie

O
O
Congrats on the SA -- get it done!

Best,
Oldtimer
Ever.........

You need to get some legal advice. My lawyer got me half of all bonus's while we were separated. He can't just take it an blow it. That's considered income and he owes you a cut.

O
O
Beth -- they weren't separated at the time of the bonus, so I don't think it matters.

Cat -- if you are happy with the SA, nail it down before it changes more. Remember, the longer things go on, the worse they will get.

Best,
Oldtimer
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
WOW ever, what a major pie hole!!! 10k??? that' s insane!
that is so awful (and I want to hear the story of the triplets, you got triplets??? awwwww)

OT, i'm done with the revisions, will give them to stbx today and will email mediator tomorrow as soon as stbx oks it!

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard