Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
#1426958 04/25/08 10:36 PM
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

I'm back!!

How is everyone doing? I'm cool.Just doing my own thing.Which is work and play.Mostly playing.LOL

I still don't have a strong internet signal.But I'm working on it.Staying off the computer has been good for me.I get a lot more rest.I don't feel like going to the park to look for a signal very often.

So life has been good to me.I now have two of my kids married off.Now if they would just give me grandbabies I would be in heaven.Just kidding I'm to young to be a grandmother.S18 had a roommate and his own place.That lasted all winter til his roommate up and moved away.So now he is on my couch.But I'm lovin it.Ha Ha I still work at McDonalds.Not lovin that.But who cares it pays the bills.Those are finally getting paid.

I love my apartment.Never been happier.It's my little world and I love it.

D13 is doing wonderful.She has made a lot of friends.My phone never stops ringing.She may be going to visit her dad out in san diego.But that promise has been made before.Pretty sure he will not follow through.

Well Im never sure when this signal will fail so ta ta for now.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
Thanks for checking back in....Can you also check in on Hopefulness? There's an oldtimer's club there. Not that you're old.

I'm sooooooooo glad you're life is great. Living well is AWESOME.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
Briget,
It's so great to hear that you're doing great and lovin' your life!!! I can't think of anyone who deserves happiness more than you.

We miss you!!!! You were always such a breath of fresh air.

K
K
Briget!!
Wow, just checkin in real quick and lo and behold , look whos here. Life sounds good girly! Quite surprised that ex has made contact, I do hope for your D sake, she can make the trip

Take Care, dont be a stranger!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

C
C
i just LOVE your sigi

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Guess what!!!!!! I'm back full time!! I got finally broke down and paid for internet.I got clearwire and now my house has three working computers.LOL

Not much going on right now.It's raining.So I'm going to sit here and enjoy my computer.And visit all my friends in the comfort of my home.

D13 is thrilled we have the net.She has had a little lap top for a while and no connetion.Now she better be nice for a while.LOL Moody little thing.I have no idea where she gets that.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
K
K
Yeah Brig! lol

good now you can vent and chit chat and drink and whine and cry w/ all your old DB buddies!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Now you know I never vent!!! I am the calmest person you could ever meet!!!

Wait it's raining! I might not want to tempt fate.I could end up being hit by lightening.

Later Friends
Briget

Brig...........

Your back and legally. I'm so darn proud!!!

Good to hear that your life is going so well. Don't be a stranger. We've missed you!

Love,
Bethie

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Gosh I just noticed the date of when I registered.Dec of 03.Wow that seems like a lifetime ago.

I'm still not divorced.Not a move towards it.I really don't care.I'm not in love.Don't want to get married and I have health coverage.What's my motivation? LOL I'm just lazy.And I'm not flippin paying for it.

S23 got married in Oct. They moved to North Carolina right after the wedding.S23 has a really good job.I love my DIL.She is by far the sweetest girl I have ever met.She is a very beautiful redhead.I hope to one day get a cubby cheeked redheaded grandchild.I'm really trying hard not to call them and push them into having a baby.LOL I just can't wait.

D21 married a man who is just a few years younger than me.That marriage will not last.He has hit her.I'm here for her.She has run home a few times and gone back the next day.He is so horrible to her.She was not raised to put up with that.I know she will leave soon.I'm trying not to sound pushy.She is young and won't listen.

D20 is in collage and doing very well.I don't hear from him much.He is so busy.

S18 is saving up for a car.As soon as he gets one he is on his way back to school.He is working so many hours and I'm not charging him rent.That will change if he changes his mind about going back to school.

D13 is D13.Ever present.Always underfoot when she isn't at one of her friends.I love it.Well most of the time.Teenagers are such moody creature.Nothing makes them happy.Well not quit true.Boys and more boys.She is a giggly happy little thing when she is with her friends talking about boys.

Me I work a lot.I still have my pool team.I still love shooting pool.I'm still not dating.I had one date this year.He was nice enough.Good looking.Green eyes pretty face.Box of rocks.Couldn't hold a conversation to save his life.I couldn't find a subject that we both understood.

My best friend made me give up going out with navy men.Ok she has a point I did marry two of them and they didn't work out.But come on is there anything sexier than a man in a uniform? I think not.So I went out with this man who is a construction worker.I'm sure not all construction workers are a box of rocks but this one was.LOL

So how is everyone doing? I haven't been on in so long.I tried to read up on everyone but there is so much to read.

And why hasn't anyone stepped up to the bar.Do I have to drink alone?

Later Friends
Briget

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard