Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#142666 05/16/03 01:41 AM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
More inspiration
Dear Michelle,

I needed to write and tell you what a god-send your book was to my husband and I. In November, I got the "I love you but not in love with you" speech. He didn't leave right away because we have 2 small children and he didn't want to throw everything away without working on things. The problem was, he refused to go to counseling and we were both lost regarding HOW to work on things.

The atmosphere at my house got progressively worse. I was literally 3 days from asking him to leave the house when I saw an article in the Chicago Tribune on you and your books. That day, I went to the divorcebusting website and signed up. I posted my situation and waited for feedback. I also ordered your book and anxiously waited for it to arrive.

Within 2 weeks of working your program, I started to see a turn-around. That was February. Since then, my marriage is a whole lot more like it was in the beginnig. We spend time together and enjoy it. We live far from our families so evenings out don't happen often. Instead, we've begun playing playstation together. I know it sounds stupid, but its fun and we get to spend time talking and joking around, after the kids go to bed.

I still haven't heard ILY from him, but I'm certain it's coming soon. I don't need to hear it, I can feel it in his actions towards me.

Words cannot express how grateful I am to you for giving me some tools to get this train back on track!! Your bulletin board gave me some of the best support during my worst times! It was wonderful to have a place to go where people believed that I was doing the right thing. My family all thought that it was over and that I should cut my losses, but I knew that wasn't right for me or my kids.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

The Divorce Buster
#142667 10/20/04 05:01 PM
^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard