Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
OP Offline
A
Everything must be this way.

I have been listening to myself for the last month or so and sometimes I get it.. and at other times I am not so sure ?

For you that know me.. well.. just doing my thingy without anything.. no expectations here. The X has been very sporadic with her visititation and I have no idea.. nor do the kids ? It has been interesting though I suppose.

My friends have been commenting about that and saying things like ".. uh.. wait .. this is the person that stayed at home with the kids .. and would push them in the stroller and pull them in the wagon at the same time through the neighborhood and she saw them 8 hours this week ?". (end of quote). .. I am at my wits end to respond to that . No logic or explanaition.

I am ending visition for this next week. It will be springbreak for my 3 kids and I am responsible for them of course. Enough is enough... This will be my experiment to see if the X steps up or not ?

I just wanted to share this with you guys. Not looking for opinions btw.. just sharing my sitch.

Let the Good Times Roll. Hope everyone is well btw.. Hang in there !

Tom

W
W
What matters more than whether or not she steps up ... is that you haven't stepped down. You are there for them where you belong.

Not sure I understand the nature of the experiment, as there is typically a control group, eh? Doesn't sound like there is any control in her. Or is your experiment in the nature of random chaos? With three kids on springbreak, that would make more sense.

Good luck with that. If they get too wild, think Nyquil Jello.

C
C
I've almost stopped being surprised by H's antics, he's a never ending supply of the weird and senseless.

Have a good spring break with the kids! take them to a rec center to swim, right afterwards they will be out of commision for a long while, lol, works for my s9

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
F
fig Offline
F
Happy Spring Break!!!!

you could make them re-enact all the monty python skits!!!!!

A
OP Offline
A
Thanks guys !

Well.. end of the experiment. X now says she will follow the minimum visitation schedule. Does she float ???

On a side note.. I took the guys bowling. I bowled .. a 92. Yikes !!.. and smacked my knee with the ball. My 11 yr old bowled backward toward the gallery.. which made life sort of interesting.. I think ?

Afterward we went to get some pizza... and they all "won" rubber super balls .. so we have been literally bouncing off the walls here.

Tom

F
F
Good luck Tom

A
OP Offline
A
Hey Ford !

Wow .. it has been awhile since I talked to you ! I hope you are doing well there ? Thank You !

Tom

G
G
Um, Tom, 92 is not so good and I suspect you do need some practice, so you could get 'em back there for a re match. On the other hand, you don't have to be a disn@y dad. They're probably just grateful they got the spring break. U could take 'em over to the old Seiberling's Mansion - Stan Hywet Hall (?) for some culture (i.e. see how the once rich and famous lived), or for some real fun have them cook dinner and or breakfast, if they don't know how, teach 'em (it may come in handy later in life and besides you could use the break - from driving to McD's.) \:\)
Enjoy the time with 'em, they grow up faster than you think.

A
OP Offline
A
Yeah.. but GB, they would all want to wear the suit of armour there.. with the clanky helmet ? Then they would get out the saws and make giant rabbits on wheels.. and then.. well... it would just spiral downward.. into the shrubbery ? Plus the swallows .. that sort of thing.

Tom

G
G
But Tom, SHH has some GREAT shrubbery! Just don't let the guys get close to the rose gardens with their chain saws, it's too early to prune!
But think of the cultural experience , the youngsters were bouncing with the super balls so they might as well see where the big bucks went over a century ago when they came up with rubber furniture, the precurser of rubber balls (and then tires), and gum, and then let's not forget,recalls and litigation on defective tires (cough) on SUV's!! OH!! The connection with rabbits on wooden wheels that eventually evolved centuries later into rubber ones which made class action lawyers rich!
Me thinks this is a great outing! (Just bring WD 40s for the clanky helmet and tell 'em not to touch the silverware).

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard