Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Grasshopper! what a banner day to see you here; i've missed your posts and am so happy to hear your success story has continued. yahoo!

Toughlover was here a month or so ago to say hi, which was also great. I no longer keep my own thread but check in to see how friends are regularly.

I wish I could be you when I grow up \:\)

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing! Is 43:18-19

If it seems slow in coming, wait.
It's on its way. It will come right on time. Hab 2:3

Part 4
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks guys (well, girls by all accounts \:\)

BI, it's great to see you too. It's funny, I want to be happy to see people here but then when you realize that them being here may not be a good thing...

OT, \:\) \:\) \:\) I will NEVER forget that advice. Not that I really used it mind you but \:\)

For a long time I stayed away, not really for any reason, just moved on I guess. I have no idea why I checked in today. It wasn't the OM think a few weeks ago. Didn't even think of this place when that happened. Anyway, great to hear from you all.

As for summarizing... well... I would have but honestly I don't recall all of it. How about this. I will either create a new thread or post what I can in terms of a Cliff's Notes version of my story when I get a chance, hopefully in the next day or so. Check back w/me.

GH

Current Thread

G
OP Offline
G
Hey OT, how's the kidlet?

GH

Current Thread

O
O
Brilliant and beautiful. Happy and loving :-) Daddy's girl the last week as she is not pleased with my efforts to wean her, lol.

Best,
Oldtimer
O
O
Originally Posted By: grasshopper

OT, \:\) \:\) \:\) I will NEVER forget that advice. Not that I really used it mind you but \:\)

.... but, IT'S NEVER TOO LATE ;\)

Best,
Oldtimer
O
O
BTW, if you do go back and look at your old threads, I bet you'll see I wasn't quite as mean as you thought ;-)

FWIW, I think it is probably worth people plowing through them to really see the whole process in action.

Best,
Oldtimer
M
M
GH - Good to hear from you and realy glad to hear all is going so well!

“No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it. ”
– Albert Einstein
S
S
If you men want to know what women really want and need, go to this site and give them your email address and you will receive a free daily newsletter written by a man to men about women. It is great! Hope you will pass it along.

http://www.makingherhappy.com

Also, Michelle's books are on Amazon and the used books start at 13 cents plus 3.99 S&H. All that I have bought that were used were in very good condition. Hope you will spread the word to anyone that can't pay regular price right now.

Sandi

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
S
S
Hey everyone, I'm trying to go back and get the word out that I did not realize that I was "scamming" last night when I sent the post about the used books. BTW, I don't get any profit from them. Somebody asked me that and I never dreamed some would react like they have, but I was in a hurry, it was late, I was excited to get it to as many as I could, I did not take the time to read all the threads..........and I was wrong. I have learned my lesson. So, I don't know anymore to say.

Sandi

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
S
S
Hey everyone, I'm trying to go back and get the word out that I did not realize that I was "scamming" last night when I sent the post about the used books. BTW, I don't get any profit from them. Somebody asked me that and I never dreamed some would react like they have, but I was in a hurry, it was late, I was excited to get it to as many as I could, I did not take the time to read all the threads..........and I was wrong. I have learned my lesson. So, I don't know anymore to say.

Sandi

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard