Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17
Originally Posted By: koshka
Jill,

Quote:
I'm need to tell boss that I'm adamant about only working 20 hrs a week. That's what we agreed to when I was hired and it's slowly been creeping up every week. She keeps adding responsibilities to me which was why I spent last night driving in a snowstorm.

So tell her. She keeps giving you charges because she likes the work you do. It's her job to delegate and prioritize.

Fender,

Quote:
Let's see 23 and still hasn't finished college.

Hey, I didn't start college until I was 21, and didn't start full-time until the month before I turned 22. I was, umm, busy with my uhh, accumulation of life experiences, yeah that's the ticket!

Happy St. Valentine's Day!

Joe

Hey, I am 45 and haven't finished yet but I did manage to squeeze a 26yr career in the Air Force in there too!

Me 45
WAW 46
Married 23yrs
D22
S18
D12
W moved out 1/12/07
Divorce Final 2/06/08
I
I
Hey Jilly...

Sorry to hear about your back/shoulder/lung thing. I jacked up my neck and shoulder while I was changing my tire yesterday morning and I was not a happy camper yesterday. Good thing is I already have a massage scheduled today so I hope to be feeling better soon! GET A MASSAGE!!

MG sounds soooo swell!!! ;\) Glad you have someone treating you the way you deserve!

Julie

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
L
L
Quote:
Came home today to flowers, heart shaped cookies and card from MG. So sweet. I've been so busy, I'd completely forgotten about V-day tomorrow. So, gotta pick up something after work.

Awww (sniff) sooo what did you get MG? Ooooops may be to top secret

I hope you are feeling better Jilly Bean.

Have a great day .

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
Happy Valentine's Day Queenie!

You had better be planning something pretty big for MG since he was so sweet to you in spite of how you are.

Julius is right. A massage might really do the trick, well if it's muscular anyway. I wish I lived closer. It would be my pleasure to give you one of my WWF massages. You'd forget about your back in no time!

Love,
Bethie

I
I
Omg, lol ladies!

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
A
A
Jill,
I just gotta say I love the title.

ALL "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
qoe100 Offline OP
OP Offline
[quote=BethMI wish I lived closer. It would be my pleasure to give you one of my WWF massages. You'd forget about your back in no time![/quote]

Um, Beth, I've heard about your massages and, to be honest, I usually get them for free.....

Hi All!!!!

Ummm - we're having a Group Massage? Call me! Count me in! Let's do lunch!

Soooo.... how about moving the party down here? You would NOT regret it.

Miss you girlies!

Barb

qoe100 Offline OP
OP Offline
Barb, I'd love to be there!!! It's about 7deg here with a windchill making it about 10 below!!! YUCK!!!

However, in spite of the crappy weather, went for a martini dinner w/BF. I have a nice little martini buzz going.....She's the one that has the "out of control" D17. Oy vay, what a mess. In spite of everything, MY BF, who has a very high power job is handling it the best she can.

WOW, listening to her sure made me appreciate my D, who I've always said was the easiest kid in the world to raise.

Tomorrow, I spend the day in class. Hateithateithate!!! I cannot sit still for more than 5 minutes, let alone 8 hrs!!!

MG and I had our first fight in over a year Sun. WOW!!! It was interesting and enlightening. He must really love me cuz I was being a total idiot. I know that will shock y'all.

Off to bed so I can get up before daylight and drive for an hour in a blizzard to my class....BLAH!!!!

S
S
Originally Posted By: BethM
Happy Valentine's Day Queenie!

It would be my pleasure to give you one of my WWF massages. You'd forget about your back in no time!

Love,
Bethie

Ok, I give. Is that a Wild Worldlife Federation massage?

I ain't Miz Representin'!!
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard