Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
S
S
You won't get lost Lissie Bean, just go to the center of the concourse, ride the train all the way back to the terminal, get off, go up the big asss escalator, weed your way through thousands of people, and BA will be right there........

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

Originally Posted By: Lissie
And I hope the Atlanta airport doesn't scare me (sigh)

promise you'll be right there.

OMG, I just spit water all over my screen...oh sh*t, that is hysterical...

No, honey, it is huge, we likely will never find each other...

I will have to get one of those spicey limo driver dudes to agree to stand there with a big sign that says, "Yo, Chica!"

S
S
Hey Lissie Bean, my buddy Matt has one of those airport ID's. If you tell me what flight he can meet you there and walk you out so you don't get lost. He would be glad to do it, ATL is probably one of the most intimidating airports in the US.

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

W
W
Lissie

If you "knew" how to stop the D and it was in your powers but you didn't do something, you would have failed. That is not the case.

If you wanted to stop a train wreck by standing on the track screaming and yelling (in your best shoes) but could only save yourself by stepping off at the last minute ... you did not fail to try. You never had control of the train, or the ability to stop it. Not even with your Super Chica Powers.

But look what you did do just today. You made someone else's day special by driving your angels over to be there for MIL bday. MIL was blessed by their presence, and by your generosity. Sure it hurt. You sacrificed something special. You sense that some things are going to be different now. We all have our losses.

You will also have your blessings. And you will have wonderful days you would not have known if it weren't for the D. Maybe today was not one. But I hope the rest of '08 brings you a bucket full, or maybe something bigger and better than a bucket.

I hear it is raining hunky guys in Atlanta. I also hear what happens in Atlanta ... might fit in your luggage when you leave.

L
Lissie Offline OP
OP Offline
L
If I see a Yo chica sighn the pee is on.

It cant be any worse than Newark Airport right?

I don't think the LV bag is going this time, I may need a rolly, if I have a lot of walking.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
L
Lissie Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Quote:
ATL is probably one of the most intimidating airports in the US.

Oh dang , shut it Muffin, now I'm gonna get nervous.

why don't you all come and rescue me at the airport \:\)

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
L
Lissie Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Quote:
you did not fail to try. You never had control of the train, or the ability to stop it. Not even with your Super Chica Powers.

But look what you did do just today. You made someone else's day special by driving your angels over to be there for MIL bday. MIL was blessed by their presence, and by your generosity

You know all kidding aside, b/c you just made me cry.

I am blessed to many people in my life, but you my friend are like a rare jewel.

Your words are like a blanket, and I for one am honored to know your wonder.

Now only do you always make me feel like a million bucks, but you touch the lives of so many others.

you even got the Bru-ski out of lurkville.

I love you.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
Originally Posted By: sofaraway
Hey Lissie Bean, my buddy Matt has one of those airport ID's. If you tell me what flight he can meet you there and walk you out so you don't get lost. He would be glad to do it, ATL is probably one of the most intimidating airports in the US.

Oh, please....

This is ridiculous.

If crazy Lucy and Ricky can make it through the Atlanta airport, Chica certainly can.

Originally Posted By: Was2sad
I hear it is raining hunky guys in Atlanta. I also hear what happens in Atlanta ... might fit in your luggage when you leave.

Chappy, you know, you could make it quite the memorable weekend if you want to slide in on your bike and SURPRISE us!

L
Lissie Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Well if Lucy and Ricky can do it, so will I.

Do they pat you down in this airport too? Gosh Not another Arizona fiasco, please.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard