Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#131023 04/02/03 05:13 PM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Another letter today......
Dear Michele,

I am a recent recruit in the last four months to DB, but I wanted to take a moment and acknowledge the efforts of the entire DB team. Over the last few months I have read every book written by you, attended the KLA seminar in March, and been a huge "loiterer" on the DB BB.

I scheduled an appointment with a DB coach and was given the appropriate information to speak with Laurie yesterday.
Laurie was very upbeat, cheerful, attentive and provided a tremendous boost of PMA for me. She pretty much affirmed that I am following the fundamental DB principles successfully and she also raised a few points that I had not
thought about and promised to contemplate and act upon. And most of all CONTINUE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! We talked at length about the frustration level I am experiencing since I am an impatient person by nature. Laurie honestly stated the frustration will probably get worse before it gets better and to adjust my expectations and look for those baby steps and improvements and instead of seeking the grandiose gesture.

In her coaching, Laurie used her bright personality and insight to re-focus me on goal oriented approaches and I believe she helped position me so that there is the best possible change of success for the outcome of my marriage. She was able to balance my perspective as well as what my husband may be going through. I learned to look at a couple of situations through a "different set of eyes." She compassionately told me things I could be doing differently and provided some suggestions for retooling current efforts. She has a great sense of humor and we laughed several times throughout the consult. Especially in tense marital conflict it is hard to find someone who can balance the the anger, hurt, despair with the powerful tool of laughter. I felt much inspired and dedicated to DB efforts after our conversation. I look forward to speaking with her again the near future.

Thank you and all the others in your organization for providing a service that helps us all to stand up for and preserve the sanctity marriage.

The Divorce Buster
#131024 05/24/06 04:10 PM
^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard