Print Thread
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
L
Lissie Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks everybody.

It was a beautiful Christmas.

The kids and I spent Christmas Eve at my parents house. I held my new baby so much. And I put different outfits on him and took pics of him everywhere. \:\)

We ate, way to much, and I drank one to many mojitos , so Lissie and the kids ended up home early.

I put them to bed, waking up sleepy heavy kids, is not fun .

But I put them to bed, and carried in the computer Box, and some other stuff I had stashed in the basement.

I was a little sad, that I was doing it by myself.
I was getting upset, that Javier chose to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with Susan and her kids, and not his own.

I'm not going to lie, it hurt. I shed a few tears, and moved on.
I set everything up for them, and lit up the Christmas lights.

Went to bed.

Christmas morning, they woke up at 6am. My son came to my room, and said, Mom, you better go make coffee it is going to be a loud morning.

So, I woke up my baby girl, and she looked so peaceful sucking her thumb, and I shook her very gentle

and she sprang up in the bed, and said Are you kidding me? I was fake sleeping, Let's Go!

They have my wit ;\)

So we run down stairs, and they started screaming, and they saw the computer box, and my son looked at me and said

Dude, I got a Dell. I peed.

My D went nuts with her High School musical stuff, and Hannah Montana stuff.

My son went nuts with his Science stuff.

I just sat on the sofa, curled up with my cup of coffee, and watched them rip thru stuff. It was priceless.

We played for most of the day, the 3 of us.

My neighbor came over with presents for the kids. They started this after Javier left.

Then 4pm rolls around, and Javier came to see the kids.

I couldn't look at him, I was hurt for my kids, but the kids didn't mention anything about him not being there.

So he comes in with bigger than life hugs and kisses and It made me sick. I didn't want to show it, so I just put a smile on my face, and he looked and me and Said Merry Christmas.

I said the same. I was getting ready to go out.
He asked, you are going out? I said yes, I have people to visit, and he asked, Can I stay here at set up the stuff?

I said yes.

He walked me outside, and he said, you are great.

I said ok, shut it, I gotta go.

He said in about 2 weeks we are getting D'd? Do you know how hard that is for me?
\:o

I wanted to roll up my fist and sucker punch him in the eye.

But I didn't, I was filled with the Friggin Christmas Spirit.

So i said don't go there, This was your choice, your life matters over everyone else.

He said to me, I can't believe that I'm not going to make love to you anymore.

I said to myself, God do they throw people in jail, if you commit murder on Christmas?

I looked at him, and got in my car and left.

bleh

sucker ass. ooooooooooopsies, Christmas spirit slipped.

My best friend and I met up, and we did some visiting, and then went to the movies to watch Ps I love you.

And I love sappy chick flicks, and this one was great, b/c the girl loved shoes too.

So that was our Christmas, It was over all lovely, and beautiful and filled with real love from family and friends.

Hope you all enjoyed yours as well.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
Morning Lissie!

I loved reading about your Christmas. My kids are older now so some of the excitement is lost but they're still up at 7 and aching to open gifts.

My first post Separation Christmas eves were like yours. Tears. Anger (why aren't YOU here doing this? How could you do this to us?) but no more. In fact I never once thought of him. He was never ever mentioned on Christmas day (the kids don't call him, he doesn't call them). He did give them gifts on Christmas Eve - Ash asked for a digital camera - he got her a rice cooker. Son got a garbage can. LOL!

I'm going with friends to see PS, I Love You today as well. I still cry at sad movies like that but I think it is healthy.

Your ex is nuts. Just like mine. You handled it well.

Every year gets easier. You are a wonderful mom. You dun good!

Hugs,

Barb

H
H
Lissie,

Lovely Christmas. The kids waking up was so cute!
You are a #1 mom. You know I tell you this all the time because I would love to be one of your kids!! \:\)
Don't know what to say about crazy Puffy's remarks. All in all, I'd say it is hitting him that he WON'T be able to be with you anymore, and he isn't all too happy about his choices. He should keep his crazy comments to himself; like you pointed out, he got himself here.
I want to see the movie you saw; actually there are so many out that I want to see!
Hugs to you. Happy shopping today!

Most of us really marry only once. First love endures, even unto our dying day. And we never really divorce.
S
S
Liss,

I'm so glad you had a great Christmas with the kiddos! They are so sweet.

I can't believe puffy makes these comments to you. Seriously. I do think the reality of it all is hitting him and he doesn't like it. I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the MLCers that comes back crying with remorse one day.

I am happy that you went visiting and to the movies yesterday. I hope it was lovely.

Love,
Shades

K
K
Lissie,

Your Christmas sounds beautiful. Watching the kids losing themselves in joy is heaven on earth, isn't it?

Thanks,

Joe

My sitch
More importantly, Light A Million Candles
S
S
oh lissie, what a wonderful christmas!!!! I'm glad you had such a nice one. and omg, your stbx sounds so much like mine. I've decided if he says this is hard on him one more time, I am going to bodily throw him thru a window, charges be damned.

M-41
H-38
M-10 years, T-14 years
Bomb-PA 3/19/07
Separated-6/7/07
Piecing/h back home 5/08
S-6
S-4
D-4

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says, 'I'll try again tomorrow.'"

-Mary Anne Radmacher
nice control Lissie! I would have wound up in Jail \:\/ My x was always saying stuff like that and how hard it was for him blah blah.

found out about affair 8/06
H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

I
I
Lissie,

I could feel the excitement, joy and love in the room as your kids opened their gifts and you so proudly looking on and enjoying Christmas morning. That is what Christmas is all about.

Until Javier walked in.......

Well, you handled him well too. I'm glad the Christmas spirit won over your temptation to sucker punch him...he's not worth it.

Oh yea, he knows what he is losing...every minute closer to D.

You know that although he spent Chritmas with Susan, he missed out on seeing the joy in your kids eyes Christmas morning and I'm sure he knows it.

Hugs,
ISLH

Hijacking for a sec here...

BBA... as your thread locked up I wanted to wish you the best over the holidays. I know you'll be stopping by here.

Me: 49 - S22 & S26
H: 41 - No kids
M: 10/00
Bomb New Year's Day 2006
H living w OW 01/07; have baby 12/07
D final 07/07
Thread #9 - Hope Lives On
B
B
Originally Posted By: Lissie
Thanks everybody.

It was a beautiful Christmas.

The kids and I spent Christmas Eve at my parents house. I held my new baby so much. And I put different outfits on him and took pics of him everywhere. \:\)

We ate, way to much, and I drank one to many mojitos , so Lissie and the kids ended up home early.

I put them to bed, waking up sleepy heavy kids, is not fun .

But I put them to bed, and carried in the computer Box, and some other stuff I had stashed in the basement.

I was a little sad, that I was doing it by myself.
I was getting upset, that Javier chose to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with Susan and her kids, and not his own.

I'm not going to lie, it hurt. I shed a few tears, and moved on.
I set everything up for them, and lit up the Christmas lights.

Went to bed.

Christmas morning, they woke up at 6am. My son came to my room, and said, Mom, you better go make coffee it is going to be a loud morning.

So, I woke up my baby girl, and she looked so peaceful sucking her thumb, and I shook her very gentle

and she sprang up in the bed, and said Are you kidding me? I was fake sleeping, Let's Go!

They have my wit ;\)

So we run down stairs, and they started screaming, and they saw the computer box, and my son looked at me and said

Dude, I got a Dell. I peed.

My D went nuts with her High School musical stuff, and Hannah Montana stuff.

My son went nuts with his Science stuff.

I just sat on the sofa, curled up with my cup of coffee, and watched them rip thru stuff. It was priceless.

We played for most of the day, the 3 of us.

My neighbor came over with presents for the kids. They started this after Javier left.

Then 4pm rolls around, and Javier came to see the kids.

I couldn't look at him, I was hurt for my kids, but the kids didn't mention anything about him not being there.

So he comes in with bigger than life hugs and kisses and It made me sick. I didn't want to show it, so I just put a smile on my face, and he looked and me and Said Merry Christmas.

I said the same. I was getting ready to go out.
He asked, you are going out? I said yes, I have people to visit, and he asked, Can I stay here at set up the stuff?

I said yes.

He walked me outside, and he said, you are great.

I said ok, shut it, I gotta go.

He said in about 2 weeks we are getting D'd? Do you know how hard that is for me?

I wanted to roll up my fist and sucker punch him in the eye.

But I didn't, I was filled with the Friggin Christmas Spirit.

So i said don't go there, This was your choice, your life matters over everyone else.

He said to me, I can't believe that I'm not going to make love to you anymore.

I said to myself, God do they throw people in jail, if you commit murder on Christmas?

I looked at him, and got in my car and left.

bleh

sucker ass. ooooooooooopsies, Christmas spirit slipped.

My best friend and I met up, and we did some visiting, and then went to the movies to watch Ps I love you.

And I love sappy chick flicks, and this one was great, b/c the girl loved shoes too.

So that was our Christmas, It was over all lovely, and beautiful and filled with real love from family and friends.

Hope you all enjoyed yours as well.

Lissie, I really have to admire you for how you handle everything. I wish I had your heart and forgiveness, you are just a class act sweetie. I still want to take you 4-wheeling!!!

L
Lissie Offline OP
OP Offline
L
ou can't go to Jail, shoe, the clothes YIKES.

(((((((((((((ISLH)))))))))))))

You are in my prayers sweetie, I have been reading, your thread, and am at a lost for words. Luv ya mamma, things can only go up from here.

Bravey, One day my friend, I promise.

yay.

Have a great day guys.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard