Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
oldtimer #1244177 10/26/07 08:52 PM
OP Offline
Thanks oldtimer...someday I'll make up my mind what's best. Would be nice if h and I could actually honestly discuss things. That'll happen when monkey's fly out of my butt!

LL

lostlove #1244492 10/27/07 04:22 AM
M
M
Lost I've been reading your post for yrs and it just so heartbeaking for me to see you stuck in the same place, as years past you by, I ask this of you what do you think you are teaching your kids, by staying in a passive marraige? I've seem what doing nothing and saying nothing can teach young kids to accept the status quo that is handed to them.

I'm so afraid to move from my spot, why because I was conditioned as a young child that I didn't matter, my opinion, that I could give anything of myself with out being picked on.

Would you like to know who I picked as a partner in life? Some one who I really not give myself fully too, or talk to because of how I grew up. We all pick a familar path. It's almost like we choose a path back to our bad places in childhood.

This past week on Dr.Phil he had on Mitch Albom who wrote Tuesday With Morrie, the next day I went out and brought the book, for me it's because life is way to short, I know that saying is old, but it's is so true, I said to myself when my mom passed that I would not take life for granted and not sweat the big stuff, but I think that we all forget that this life is all that we have and not to waste.

lostlove #1253877 11/05/07 06:59 PM
Quote:
That'll happen when monkey's fly out of my butt!
Please let me know when you feel this coming on, because I want to see it...and I will priobably take a second peek at your butt once it is gone!

Hi, LL, long time. The more things change, the more they stay the same. You're a trooper.

Run into any black sheep lately?

IMP

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard