Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
#1217131 10/01/07 03:15 PM
Fender Offline OP
OP Offline
Well the last one locked up so had to start a new one.

My thread titled after a Pink Floyd song off of the Wish You Were Here album. I am on such a Floyd kick lately I think my kids are going to have me committed to a looney bin?

I got a letter from my lawyer on Friday saying she was moving forward with the separation agreement but would need more money first. Ha, who would have guessed that?

Let's see now, $60.00 just for serving the wife with papers, $125.00 filing fee, and get this $39.00 in postage and copy fees. Postage has went up recently however not that d@mn much.

Hope everyone had a good weekend? Mine was great. GF and I are really starting to click on all fronts. It is incredible how dating a sane, centered, sensible person can make you realize what you have been missing for so long?

psluke and HS, the coffee was mighty fine this morning.

Me 45
WAW 46
Married 23yrs
D22
S18
D12
W moved out 1/12/07
Divorce Final 2/06/08
S
S
Originally Posted By: Fender
Postage has went up recently however not that d@mn much.

Fancy schmancy envelopes are not cheap. You should get more than just a "handling" for 40 bucks. They shorted you the lip service.

Hey I'll take a mimosa to chase my coffee!!!

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
I hope I never have to deal with an attorney again!!!

Pam

Quote:
Crap. Pam beat me to it.

\:\/ \:D \:\/ \:D

Pam

D
D

A most excellent album, from probably my all-time favorite band.

Fender Offline OP
OP Offline
HS, too bad you are alredy out of coffee.

PS, one mimosa coming right up.

Single again, your right. I didn't even get kissed but I think I am getting...

drtby, I am a big time Floyd fan. Listening to them right now as I type.

Me 45
WAW 46
Married 23yrs
D22
S18
D12
W moved out 1/12/07
Divorce Final 2/06/08
Fender Offline OP
OP Offline
I watched an incredible show on them a couple of weeks ago. It was about the making of "Dark Side of the Moon." It was very enlightening as to how the songs came about as well as the special effects they used.

Also watched another show on Dave Gilmores recent tour. He even has Graham Nash and David Cosby on tour with him. Good stuff there.

In this one he is booked in a studio practicing and just so happens Roger Waters is on the property in an adjacent studio. They have a little inpromptu meeting. They were very cordigal to one another but you could see their uneasiness with each other as well, very sad really.

Me 45
WAW 46
Married 23yrs
D22
S18
D12
W moved out 1/12/07
Divorce Final 2/06/08
B
B
Huge Floyd fan here.

Quote:
In this one he is booked in a studio practicing and just so happens Roger Waters is on the property in an adjacent studio. They have a little inpromptu meeting. They were very cordigal to one another but you could see their uneasiness with each other as well, very sad really.

I saw that show too. Right before it they did a special on [censored] Barrett. Pretty informative stuff there. I knew he was nuts but not schizo nuts.

Let's see I've got Delicates Sound of Thunder, Meddle and Momentary Lapse of Reason in the cd player in my car. I'm on a echoes kick right now. Gotta love it!

And for the record I like David Gilmore much better than Roger Waters.

Later,

Bosshog

It is what it is
Fender Offline OP
OP Offline
Good coffee this morning and I need it. Working 12's this week and next week too!

D12 and I had a good convo about GF yesterday. It seems D12 was worried that GF may try to replace mom. I told her no, that mom would never be replaced, that GF just wants to be her friend. She said she would like having her as a friend.

S18 loves GF and gets along with her great. I am not sure if it is his age, the fact he is a boy or a combo of the two but he has adjusted very well to the W being gone and my dating GF.

Well the day is started and it is going to last until 1030pm tonight when I walk out of class so I better drink some more coffee and light the fuse.

Me 45
WAW 46
Married 23yrs
D22
S18
D12
W moved out 1/12/07
Divorce Final 2/06/08
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard