Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Here's some more inspiration:
Dear Michele,
I picked this book up after many, many books. I wish I had read it five months ago. My husband left me last September and you were right, my world ended. My husband is Chapter 12, Midlife Crisis. It fit everything and every emotion. I cant tell you how many times I have read this chapter over and over in the last three weeks. And I want to thank you, if I hadnt read this book I would have kept doing "the wrong things". Things are still not great, he still lives in another house, and our son is torn. But I keep plugging along. Your book inspires me everyday.
I just wanted to tell you how much this book has meant to me. And how much it has helped me and my emotions. Things are going slowly but they are showing an improvement. I wish there were more or you to go around everywhere. Please tell women that there is hope. And it is a long and hard journey. But if you love your husband and believe in your marriage you will go along with your book.
I believe everyone should read this book that has been married at least five years or more. I am giving it to my sister-in-law for an anniversay gift on her five year.
Thank you Michele for giving me hope at the end of the long dark tunnel. I read it every nite. Your wonderful. There are not enough words for the insight you have given me, and the stories I have read. It gives me new hope everyday.
My tunnel is long and dark, but I do see a little bit of light at the end. And everyday, "my hope" the light get a bit brighter.
I hope you do get to read this, thank you so, so much for giving hope that I had lost in the last five months.
Susan

The Divorce Buster
^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard