Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
F
F
Originally Posted By: swashy
Ok...here ya go Ian:
http://www.queersighted.com/2007/08/20/high-school-musical-2-chock-full-of-gay/
LOL - and NO I was not looking for articles on High School Musical...the link was on yahoo...so don't even go there.
This article is so stupid. They equate wanting to be emotionally expressive in a 'not macho' way with gay? Please. I'm very much able to express my emotional and sensitive side. Yet I still do all the disgusting things men do that women hate, get dirty, and lust after women.

It's really annoying to me that there are some 'gay' men who are so uncomfortable about themselves that they have to find 'gay themes' in everything.

That's my only beef with gays. I'm tired of them having to deal with their own insecurities by pushing them into my face. I do not care what you do in your bedroom. Unless you send me pictures. \:D

Current Thread

S
S
Quote:
ok...here ya go Ian:
LOL - and NO I was not looking for articles on High School Musical...the link was on yahoo...so don't even go there.

Ummmm yeah, that about sums it up and now you have posted it on your thread for all to see.

Hope you had fun fishing dude. You didnt break out into song and dance when you got a bite did you?????

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

S
S
Originally Posted By: frank_D
Originally Posted By: swashy
Ok...here ya go Ian:
This article is so stupid. They equate wanting to be emotionally expressive in a 'not macho' way with gay? Please. I'm very much able to express my emotional and sensitive side. Yet I still do all the disgusting things men do that women hate, get dirty, and lust after women.

It's really annoying to me that there are some 'gay' men who are so uncomfortable about themselves that they have to find 'gay themes' in everything.

That's my only beef with gays. I'm tired of them having to deal with their own insecurities by pushing them into my face. I do not care what you do in your bedroom. Unless you send me pictures. \:D

Come on now Frank, you know damn well hat you don't express your emotional side in that manner. Just one question for you Frank, would an Alpha male be caught dead doing any of those dance numbers or songs?

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

swashy Offline OP
OP Offline
On the water at 5:15 this morning. What a sunrise! Had a blast fishing with my buddy and my other friend's wife - fish everywhere. My buddy caught a 38" Striper on his light tackle rod (10lb test). Just awesome! Took him a good 20 minutes to get it to the boat. I managed a good number of fish...but nothing nearly as big and I also manged one bluefish that my friend's wife took home for the grill. Good times! May need to try and do that a few more times before the summer ends.

Scott: 38
X: 39
M: 13yrs D: 12/12/08
S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA
Bomb: 8/10/06 S: 01/07 Asked for D: 05/07 Mediation 07/07

"And when all's been said and done
It's the things that are given, not won
Are the things that you want"
- Gomez; See the World
F
F
Originally Posted By: sofaraway

Come on now Frank, you know damn well hat you don't express your emotional side in that manner. Just one question for you Frank, would an Alpha male be caught dead doing any of those dance numbers or songs?

Ian

They're actors, and they're overplaying a role that was written for teenagers, or more specifically, teenage GIRLS. My daughter (12) and her friends all watched this movie, actually they were waiting for it to come on with great anticipation.

My point is that the movie is overflowing with 'girly stuff'.

The boys were 'sissys' in the movie but they sure weren't portrayed as GAY.

That's what I don't like - the 'Gay Community' needing validation that being gay is 'ok' and that anything in the movies or tv that 'looks like it is gay' is cause for excitement and discussion.

I'm not anti gay, I'm anti "I want you to respect my non-heterosexual sexuality so I'll keep pushing it in your face and if I see something that is gay-ish I'll rally around it!"

One of my guy friends I've known for about 16 years is gay / bisexual. I didn't know it until he told me after about 5 years of knowing him. I would consider him to be somewhat 'alpha male' also. I also knew another fellow who is gay, and he thought that the loudest people who keep getting in the press were really insecure and needed to validate their feelings, rather than just be comfortable with who they were.

This could be a long and interesting discussion but I don't want to hijack this thread. \:\)

Current Thread

swashy Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm with you Frank. If you're gay, great - good for you...now stop making such a big deal about it. I don't feel the need to run around and scream that i'm hetro. HS Musical...is just that...a musical. Not a gay musical...just a musical. and musicals...tend to be girly. That is their audience.

Scott: 38
X: 39
M: 13yrs D: 12/12/08
S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA
Bomb: 8/10/06 S: 01/07 Asked for D: 05/07 Mediation 07/07

"And when all's been said and done
It's the things that are given, not won
Are the things that you want"
- Gomez; See the World
S
S
I don't know Frank, the one kid in the pink was pretty much portrayed as being flamboyantly gay wouldnt you say?

I agree, I have a few gay friends, even they are pretty well offended by that stuff.

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

swashy Offline OP
OP Offline
Ok...Family Guy Episode:

Stewie:
Women, Brian. What a royal
pain in the a$$. It's like, it's like,
why can't you just hang out