Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18
swashy Offline OP
OP Offline
I was the same way man. I was in denial about it all. But yes, I would have done anything. Oh well. Bad communication. It will bring down any M. But I've learned that a R takes effort day in day out. I got lost in the daily grind of life and having three very young ones at home. I became a victim to my own life.

Nothing I can do now but learn from it.

Scott: 38
X: 39
M: 13yrs D: 12/12/08
S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA
Bomb: 8/10/06 S: 01/07 Asked for D: 05/07 Mediation 07/07

"And when all's been said and done
It's the things that are given, not won
Are the things that you want"
- Gomez; See the World
Originally Posted By: MRHIGHSPEED
Quote:
She actually thought I simply did not care. The truth is I really did not know.

How many of us can echo those exact words?

+1

Me 45
WAW 46
Married 23yrs
D22
S18
D12
W moved out 1/12/07
Divorce Final 2/06/08
R
R
Originally Posted By: MRHIGHSPEED
Quote:
She actually thought I simply did not care. The truth is I really did not know.

How many of us can echo those exact words?

MRHIGHSPEED,

The thing which REALLY gets me is when she was getting ready to move out, she said the following:

Quote:
You should take this as a lesson not to neglect your wife!

WTF! Why didn't she tell me three years ago!?!

RMG

Last edited by RMG; 08/20/07 07:44 PM.

"The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before." from "Good Will Hunting"

R
R
deleted

Last edited by RMG; 08/20/07 07:43 PM.

"The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before." from "Good Will Hunting"

swashy Offline OP
OP Offline
+2

RMG...I'm sorry man but you need to stop blaming her. Listen to her. You should not have neglected your wife. She is right. And...so are you. She should have told you that you were neglecting her. She probably felt it was pretty obvious and that she didn't need to. Whatever - it is a two way street. You did things..she did things. That is why you are here. Don't think I've seen a single situation on here that was 100% one sided. It takes two to fix a M but it also takes two to destroy it.

S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA

- Gomez; See the World
R
R
Originally Posted By: swashy
+2

RMG...I'm sorry man but you need to stop blaming her. Listen to her. You should not have neglected your wife. She is right. And...so are you. She should have told you that you were neglecting her. She probably felt it was pretty obvious and that she didn't need to. Whatever - it is a two way street. You did things..she did things. That is why you are here. Don't think I've seen a single situation on here that was 100% one sided. It takes two to fix a M but it also takes two to destroy it.

swashy,

I understand. I am really not blaming her for what happened. I am just writing she is to blame for walking out on M without giving it a chance. Not that it matters to her, I think it was wrong from a Christian and a secular perspective.

RMG

T
T
What good is blaming her doing you, RMG? True or not, why pin that on her. Accept your side of it and leave it at that. Could be why she didn't respond.

R
R
Originally Posted By: Trip
What good is blaming her doing you, RMG? True or not, why pin that on her. Accept your side of it and leave it at that. Could be why she didn't respond.

Trip,

What in my e-mail made you think I blamed her alone? I just wrote I forgave her for everything she did. It was very general.

RMG

T
T
I was responding to what you said here about blaming her for walking out on the marriage. Verbally said or not, written to her or not. I am sure she has picked up on this and thus responds, for her, accordingly.

swashy Offline OP
OP Offline
Her choice man. Could be a poor one...but it is still her's to make. My W is Catholic...didn't stop her. Of course ever since she started her A she hasn't had much interest in church anymore. Her parents, who are also Catholic, even support her. Pretty convenient if you ask me...but those are their choice to make.

S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA

- Gomez; See the World
Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis