Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18
Originally Posted By: swashy
You're so high class shoe! LOL.

Just glad that you haven't started ordering Schlitz yet. \:\)

I am high class Scott and dont ever forget it!

found out about affair 8/06
H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

swashy Offline OP
OP Offline
I know Kym...I know. LOL
Originally Posted By: MRHIGHSPEED
I hear Ian's got a 40 or so of Colt 45 still.
He better still have it! nas-T!

So had to run by the W's house tonight to go over the kids schedules for the next couple of weeks. Only 2 1/2 more weeks until the kiddos are back in school - where did the summer go?

Got to see the kids which was great. When I first got there I was outside with them for a bit and it was really, really nice. Came in and started going over the schedules...and then D6 started acting up. She tends to do this when I go over there. I think it is an attention thing. So I talked to her about it and she got a bit better after that.

W was in a bit of a pissy mood. She was frustrated and overwhelmed by the schedules. Then started complaining that she still didn't have internet and so she couldn't pay bills, etc. Told her she could come to my hosue and use mine. I dunno what the problem really was and frankly I didn't feel like digging it out of her. Again, not my job anymore. If she wants to speak up, I'll listen and do what I can to help but trying to dig sh*t out of her and getting nowhere is what made me so miserable for years and I am simply not going to put myself in that position anymore. That's what she has OM for.

So my buddy had called and wanted to swing by, so I told him to grab some beer and meet me at my house. I got there and he was there along with my BIL. We hung, talked, drank some beer and listened to the sox game. Nice and relaxing.

H texted me. She had dinner with her mom tonight. Her mom has lung cancer. Seems do be doing ok though. Sounds like she had a great night with her so that was good. She's off to CO tomorrow. Looks like we won't be camping this weekend. She has something going on. And after talking to BIL, I'm thinking of having the guys over this saturday. So I think H and are going next weekend instead.

WOO HOO! Sox just tied it up 1-1 in the 9th! yeah!

Scott: 38
X: 39
M: 13yrs D: 12/12/08
S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA
Bomb: 8/10/06 S: 01/07 Asked for D: 05/07 Mediation 07/07

"And when all's been said and done
It's the things that are given, not won
Are the things that you want"
- Gomez; See the World
swashy Offline OP
OP Offline
And the sox win it in the 9th! woo hoo! And i think the evil empire lost to the Os...they were anyway. nice.

S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA

- Gomez; See the World
swashy Offline OP
OP Offline
Not really man. You would have sh*t yourself if you had seen my old neighborhood. The annual xmas party with the luminaries lining the streets and the hay rides...too much. LOL.

S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA

- Gomez; See the World
swashy Offline OP
OP Offline
Haven't seen it..but pretty damn picturesque (Sp?)

S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA

- Gomez; See the World
yawn... where is my Champagne????

found out about affair 8/06
H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

swashy Offline OP
OP Offline
So I sent the W an email this morning.
---------
I feel like something was bothering you last night. Not sure if it is something I did or something else but if you want to discuss it, please just let me know. If you do not that is fine too. I want to be here for you but I also don't feel like it is really my place to dig this stuff out of you anymore. So I'm happy to listen and help as much as I can but you'll need to be upfront and direct with me about it. Hope you can understand that.
---------
Felt like I wanted to just put it out there. What she does with it is up to her.

S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA

- Gomez; See the World
S
S
Swashy, not for nothing but you have already told her this on many occasions. You say you wont dig it out of her, yet you continue to offer to be there. In a way that is digging, just using chopsticks instead of a shovel.

You've opened yourself up to her enough dude. Quit offering... If she wants your help or opinion, she has to learn to be a big girl and ask for it. How old is she now? Don't you think its about time you let her grow up and fix this issue herself. Part of your anger issues were that she didn't communicate her needs and desires right? So let her figure it out.

By the way, have you heard anything on the next mediation session yet? Kind of strange that things aren't moving along. I also hope you have taken care of your financial stuff and separated all assets. Learn from me that no matter what a good person they are, you cannot trust them. Your W in particular has not been a shining start with your finances. I seem to remember her paying her tuition on your credit card without asking at one point? Get your money separated quickly dude. It has been over a month since the house sold, no reason to comingle funds anymore.

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

I want to be Ian today. And if I can't be Ian, then I want to be on top of him! wooooot

M-35 going on 15
D-8
S- 3 yrs
ex-CL(w)- 30

D over one year

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams
"Just Be"
S
S
Originally Posted By: Tiara Boy (CM)
I want to be Ian today. And if I can't be Ian, then I want to be on top of him! wooooot

You can be in front of me, like last time if you would like Ty....

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard