Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#116251 02/13/03 02:34 PM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Here's a letter from someone whose marriage is turning a corner. Instpirational, indeed!
I can't imagine how many times you have heard this, but let me add myself to the numbers. I have read Divorce-Busting, am a member of the message board, and recieved my Marriage Breakthrough video tapes in the mail last weekend! Your help has been a godsend to not only my broken marriage (husband left) but also for my own self-esteem. My husband who has already filed for divorce (although I have not signed any papers or gotten an attorney, I refuse) has watch tape #1 and enjoyed it. Last night we watched tape #4 because it pertained to arguements and people who have closed hearts. He said he got alot of useful information out of that tape. I am by no means ready to start getting my hopes up, but I feel he is listening to your message. Things have been different the last few weeks. Anyways, I'm rambling...I just want to say thank you for being so dedicated to your calling in life. You have helped so many people and I truly appreciate the gift you have given me.
God Bless!

The Divorce Buster
#116252 10/15/04 04:11 PM
^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard