Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sue, could you stop by my thread? I have some questions about going dark, LRT, and as if. Heather suggested I look at your thread. I'll post my questions on my thread.

Scott's thread

Thanks, Scott

Scott May God have mercy on all of us struggling to restore our marriage.
T
OP Offline
T
Hi all,

This weekend was great !!

Although It nearly didn't get off the ground at all!!

That lovely texting I ended my last thread with turned into a slight argument
I dont even know how it happened now, but I called him and we sorted it, he said it was text messaging can be taken the wrong way.

So, he came round straight from work, we took D8 bowling had a lovely time.

He staid Friday night

Saturday, we took D8 shopping for all stuff she needs, brownie uniform, school uniform all that stuff lol.

Saturday night we just staid home watching telly, trying to win lottery lol.

H staid saturday night

Sunday morning we got up early and took dog to beach for a few hours. Then came back cooked dinner, had me mum over.
H ended up going back to his flat 11pm.

Had a R talk on Saturday morning. Biggest thing ever H said he loved me
He denied ever saying he didn't
I told H I wasn't prepared to stay this way for long, I said we were both getting to comfertable with it.
H agreed.
H told me he has bought a new car, this was a bit worrying, he has got a 7 seater ( we have 5 kids between us) errmm he has orderd a BMW I chose to just ignore that.
Hoever when we took the dog down the beach, H said something about when we bring him gain,,, to which I replied we wont be able to, H said why ? I said are you going to want him in that BMW ?? H said Oh!! I smiled, H looked confused.
I asked H if we dont get back together what do you plan to do ??
I said will you find someone else ??
H said, I dont want anyone else!!
I then said, I doubt I will either but I will date other men.
I then said sometimes I feel like just going a head and doing that, I get angry.
H said so what keeps you fro doing that.
I said I built my foundations and I would rather work from them.
I then said and whats more I built them prepaired for a storm, H laughed I said, did you build yours prepaired? he said I dunno.
We spoke quite a lot of stuff which I cant remember now, H occasionly had tears spring to his eyes.

Saturday night, H was touching me a lot, I was on sofa and he would reach behinmd or beside to touch me.

I really think he is coming out that tunnell now, its just seems to be a long old tunnell lol

Sue

{{{{{thesane1}}}}}

How wonderful! Great conversations and it was nice that you spent the weekend together. Just empathize with your H. This whole ordeal was very hard on him, htey are going through their own little he//!

Looks like things are looking up! What a great weekend!

Deb

bom:01/2003
D: 03/14/2006
T
OP Offline
T
Hi all,

Im finding I dont feel the need to come here much, I still try to come keep up with you all and keep you all updated.

Im at work right now its 12 miday and half an hour ago I recieved a text from H asking me if I fancy lunch
He does this regularly latley, never did it before, he is trying and I am so happy with that.

Its time I said a big thank you to Michele and everyone here, I really think we are going to make it.

Although H is not back home he is definatly trying to make our R work.
Actually I think he wants to come home but doesn't know how to.
Its difficult, Im not sure yet either, it feels like moving a starnger in now.
I might suggest we buy a new house and move in there togetehr when the time is right. That way H doesn't have to face the neighbours lol.

Actually this weekend when we were having a R talk, I said to H maybe you were just un happy here, with this house??
H said I have never liked this house !!! hmmm he never told me.

So maybe my sugestion will be a good idea.

We are off to New york next month.. My birthday treat

So I think I will wait till after then.

Thank you all on this board and Thank you to Michele, she is a guardian angel of that im sure .

Sue

T
OP Offline
T
Hi all

Just thought I would share my Weekley forcast with you

This was last week forcast for Sagitarius
The Beatles sang, "All you need is love." They were right. That really is all you need. But,the word has many meanings. To most people it is the kind of emotional attachment that we tend to experience in romantic relationships. This kind of love may be the most exciting but it is by no means the most stable. The love of a parent for a child or vice versa, is closer to the mark. But the ultimate love is the kind the creator has for the creation. There's love at all layers and levels in your life now... and it really is all you need.

And todays ??

)
Do you know how fortunate you are? Even when we make a conscious effort to count our blessings, we cannot help but count our curses too. Of course, we pay more attention to the problems and the challenges in our world. These, after all, require us to take some form of action. Whereas, generally speaking, there's very little you can do with a blessing... other than count it! You are about to catch something you have long been chasing. Why was it all so hard? So you would not take it for granted, too quickly.

hmmmmm

Sue

Sue,

Hope all is going great with you!

What a beautiful day here, in the 70 degrees here!

You always make my day when you stop by! I really appreciate what you can share with me!

Deb

T
OP Offline
T
Hi all,

Oh dear I fell off the DB wagon yesterday
H came Friday night and spent the whole weekend

Saturday we took D8 and her friend to a firework display, funfair was there and all that had a lovley day and evening.

During the evei=nig, cant remember how it came up but H said you gotta admit Sue you are unorganised.

I said yeah I know, I said thats part of me. When H and I were first together he once made a commenet about My sis being organised and how he couldn't live with someone like that!!

I said we all have our Idiosicresis ( gawd how you spell that?? ) lol
He said yes I know.

Anyway then on Sunday we got up early and went to Greenwich Market. I spotted some staine glass windows ( ive always liked them) and I went over to have a look, H rolled his eyes and I looked at him and said what ?? H said Nothing and laughed. I guess I was just fed up with Validating, and I said what?? again, H said yu do like a stained glass window dont you, but he kind of said it like, how ridiculous!!
Si I looked at him as tears welled in my eyes and said, Yes I do, and I know the things you used to love about me you now hate about me. H said No I dont hate them, I said you do, because you are living in afantasy world.

I then said, ( and he dont know i know about this) Going up London with a woman you dont live with is a complete fantasy, Its called BOREDOM H and we all get like that, do you think I enjoy every little thing u do ?? No But I accept you as you are!!

Then I just walked off.

He followed behind me looking like he was chewing a wasp.

I knew imidiatley I had fallen off the wagon, so I decided to think about this, what would I normally do. I decided that normally I would of taken two routes here.

1) would of been to totally ignore him for two days till he apolagised
2) apolagise myself for an easy life!!

So, I just turned round held his hand and said right what shall we do now.

He however carried on chewing a wasp.

When we got home, I needed to go out, In my car I was well wound up, but I thought let it go sue. So wehn I got home, H was in garden< I went out to him, he came over, I said I dont want nothing, just came out to see what you doing ( smiling)
H said oh ( still chewing wasp )
I went in cooked dinner.
H came in, we ate dinner ( wasp was going)
Then we sat on sofa, and I said ohh I got little presnt for u, I went and got him the choclate I had bought earlier, then I sat with him and I said, Hey when did you last kiss me, he said, this morning in bed, I said, and when was the last time I kissed you, he was thinking, I said I kissed you before I went out, I said so I guess its your turn
He kissed me, then he cuddle up to me, done the keep touching me thing, holding my hand.

He left the house at about 10ish, Kissed me goodbye.

I went to bed and at abot 11, I got a text just saying good night xxx

So, I guess Dbing works, I did something different

Whilst we were out in Greenwhich, before this all happened a positive happened, I was looking at some kitchen scales and I pointed them out and said they are nice, H said yes they are better than the ones" WE " have( he hasn't said that in ages) he normally refers to anything we have in the house as Mine.

Sue

T
OP Offline
T
Hi Gang,

A little thing happened yesterday that really surprised me.

H called me at work yesterday afternoon and said do you want to come to the Christmas party at one of his depots.

Now you may all be thinking and ?? Lol

But one of the things that really upset me over the last few years was he had cut me out.

I used to organise the Xmas parties at his firm, never got a thanks, but I used to do it. We would invite our freinds as well.

Then he stopped asking me to organise and whats more stopped asking me to go!! hee started to go out clubbing and omitted to tell me the girls from work were going.

A couple of times I brought it up and he would shrug it off and say it wasn't so. I used to say you dont invite me any where any more. He started to create a social life with work buddies and completley cut me out.

So, this is a big step for him to invite me to xmas party.
Dont know if SHE will be there, she doesn't work at that depot. Hope she is

Any way just thought Id share that

Sue

Sue,

I know how you feel, I was cut out too! My H had quit asking me to go with him anywhere!

So, I'm jumping for joy, for you! This is a huge baby step in my book! He now wants to share his life with you!

Deb

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard