Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
B
B
snow's picking up here. still fluffy but falling faster ...

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
B
BL42 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by Ginger1
Everyone is glassing over the most important thing here….
Apparently I buried the lede??? Thought folks would be interested in the dreams and Ex out-of-the blue contact!

You ice skate, BL?!
Sure do! Love me a warm sunny beach but also stay active in winter. And Ginger...they're hockey, not figure skates ;-)

Originally Posted by OnlyBent
I thought it was that BL has a beard, I had him more picked for the clean cut type. You like dudes with beards right G?
I totally had him pegged for a clean cut dude too.
You two were on to me...until my 180. I've always been clean cut - maybe a bit of scruff at times - but basically just decided to stop shaving on a whim down the shore this Summer and let it go for a couple months as an experiment. Gotten it trimmed up professionally a few times since when it got unwieldy. I've actually been shocked by how many people commented positively. I've decided to keep it at least through the Winter.

But I like em’ with beards. Give me a ginger beard and play hockey, and I am putty in your hands.
And no BL, gritty does not count as a bearded ginger
Picture this at your social event at the NJ/Philly game next month...

Gritty skates out, pulls the Devil's jersey over his head, grabs the mic, takes off his orange bearded head to reveal...BL42! Announces over the PA system: "Ginger1! Come down to center ice and proclaim your love for...all things Flyers!"

What would you do Ginger?!?

Originally Posted by LH19
Originally Posted by OnlyBent
I thought it was that BL has a beard, I had him more picked for the clean cut type. You like dudes with beards right G?
Apparently her ex trims her bush so who knows?
Was waiting for LH's response as soon as I read that, but then Mach40 came in aggressive w/the vajazzle comment.

Originally Posted by bttrfly
snow's picking up here. still fluffy but falling faster ...
Seems random bttrfly. You get the right thread?

Me:39 Ex-W:37
M:7 T: 9
S:6 D:3
BD/IHS/Confirm EA/PA: Feb '20
OM1 affair ends: May '20
W/OM2 & moves out: June-July '20
W files for D: Jul20
OM2 confirmed: 9/2020
Divorced: May '21
B
B
wrong mach, back it up 39 BL

yes, I have the right thread.

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

A box full of darkness.
~ Mary Oliver
G
G
Eh, I don’t care about your ex or ex GF 😂

I care more that you HOCKEY skate. I love going to open skate. With figure skates or hockey skates. I did take figure skating lessons when I was younger. I’m not a shabby skater.

That is probably the biggest dilemma I would have! I could not proclaim I love all things flyers. I would probably rip your clothes off and put a that devils jersey on you though 😉😉. Now THAT would be ultimate fantasy.

I’m also single again…..

V
V
This thread sure did take a weird turn. Are you guys sure you are in the right place? laugh Trimming bushes and naked ice skating? REally?

B
B
Vapo you need to pop in more often

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

A box full of darkness.
~ Mary Oliver
B
BL42 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Ginger1,
I care more that you HOCKEY skate. I love going to open skate. With figure skates or hockey skates. I did take figure skating lessons when I was younger. I’m not a shabby skater.
Me too. Lots of skating and skiing this time of year. Planned to take D4 this weekend - she's been asking and talking about it all week - last minute she changed her mind and didn't want to go. S7 has been pushing back on it even though he had fun when we went last year. Think D4 was just tired so maybe another day, but I was so disappointed. Want them to get into the Winter sports with me!

That is probably the biggest dilemma I would have! I could not proclaim I love all things flyers. I would probably rip your clothes off and put a that devils jersey on you though 😉😉. Now THAT would be ultimate fantasy.
I'll admit you had me excited there for a second, but what a mood killer ending. Total turn off.

Just a reminder if you do rip off my clothes...the ice is cold! ;-)

Me:39 Ex-W:37
M:7 T: 9
S:6 D:3
BD/IHS/Confirm EA/PA: Feb '20
OM1 affair ends: May '20
W/OM2 & moves out: June-July '20
W files for D: Jul20
OM2 confirmed: 9/2020
Divorced: May '21
B
B
BL, why don't you put a rink in your yard?

Hockey mom here. Our son learned to skate at age 3. He played hockey right through til he quit at 16. My exh made a rink in the back yard every winter and we'd usually have several of the his teammates over on the weekends. We also lived around the corner from an awesome park with a pond in the middle that would freeze for outdoor skating each winter. Really great memories. If you decide to do it, make the liner out of the material they shrink wrap boats with for winter storage.

The kids will love it and so will you.

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

A box full of darkness.
~ Mary Oliver
G
G
Ahhhhh, the old “cold” excuse ! 😂

I took my D ice skating for the first time at 4. It was pretty much me holding her up the time, lol.then around 10? We got her lessons. She kind of stinks at it, but goes with her friend. I take them so I can skate too!

Skiing, my ex traumatized me when I was 20. Then I tried snowboarding with my ex hour friend at 38. Not for me. I’m happy to be in the lodge in front of the fire with a hot toddie. Truth me told, I am not coordinated . I can just ice skate. Everything else I’m a klutz.

My D tried snowboarding school with a friend last year but wasn’t a fan. She wants to try skiing this year, but wants me to teach her. Yes, I explained I cannot because I $uck. She still wants me to though. Sadly, he dad was an excellent skier . But he has so many ailments he can’t do it anymore. He’s seriously an old man.

B- we have only had freezing temps in these parts during Christmas. Otherwise it’s been unseasonably warm and rainy. An ice rink would never make it around here

B
B
ice rink always hit or miss depending on weather.

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

A box full of darkness.
~ Mary Oliver
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard