K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by Ginger1
Originally Posted by KitCat
Originally Posted by LH19
KK,

I wonder how much of a weight would be lifted from you if today you declared that a relationship with the Pilot or exh is NEVER going to happen and the option is not on the table.

Well - I've avoided seeing XH... and I texted pilot yesterday that he was an AHole.

Thought that was pretty much me burning those bridges???

No. Not by sabotaging them and calling people a holes.

By saying “ I know a relationship is never going to happen with them and a relationship is what I want, so I have decided it’s never going to happen “

You don’t have to burn the bridges by name calling. You need to burn the bridges by making a conscious and clear choice

Sure, but I'd just fallen off a ladder and that's the best I could muster.

Am I proud that I resorted to name calling??? No I'm rather mortified. But, it is what it is.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Day 5 post fall... still in horrendous pain. Very limited on what I can for very long. This is so very draining.... frown

L
L
Fully recovered yet?

LH19 #2933472 05/06/22 08:08 PM
K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by LH19
Fully recovered yet?

Nope... frown

But, I am better than I was this time last week. I still far from pain free.

I had a lot of things to get done this week since I was pretty much bedridden for 5 days. As I was digging through paperwork to get my driver's license renewed... I come across my XH's birth certificate. Weird because we went through all these files over a year ago together separating things out. I was positive he already had it.

No worries. I'll just mail it to him.

As I'm looking at the birth certificate... it lists his birthdate... the date recorded... and the date issued.

Right there... black and white is my birthday on his birth certificate, as the date recorded. Really??? Really Universe??? Married over a decade and I've never really looked at his birth certificate. Why today? And, why does my birthdate have to be on it.

Anyway, just a funny odd coincidence... moving on.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard