Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
S
Originally Posted by OnlyBent

The greatest rejection came when I found out she slept with some guy she'd met on Tinder within a few weeks that she didn't feel any connection with. Then she slept with her current BF, I found messages of how much loved sex and how great he was at it (amongst other things). All very hurtful things, but would they have happened if I'd addressed my problems and changed what I could change when I could rather than hope for things to improve?

This is why I try to get LBSs not to snoop. If you two had R'd, you could never un-see that! It would be something that would be in the back of your head forever. You would never forget, and may not even though you moved forward without her.

I can never forget, unfortunately, the messages I read between my W and her EAP in 2005. Very hurtful things considering where our MR was and what our sex life then was like. It is going on 16 years and they are still etched into my memory.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
O
O
Originally Posted by SteveLW
This is why I try to get LBSs not to snoop. If you two had R'd, you could never un-see that! It would be something that would be in the back of your head forever. You would never forget, and may not even though you moved forward without her.

I can never forget, unfortunately, the messages I read between my W and her EAP in 2005. Very hurtful things considering where our MR was and what our sex life then was like. It is going on 16 years and they are still etched into my memory.

Unfortunately I had snooped well before I found my way here Steve. Same here, I can quote word for word the hurtful messages that I read between her and OM. It has gotten a lot better, but I doubt I'll I've forget, try as I may.

Me: 41 W:42
T: 14 M: 11
S: 6

"What happened happened, and couldn't have happened any other way...because it didn't"
S
S
Originally Posted by OnlyBent
Originally Posted by SteveLW

Unfortunately I had snooped well before I found my way here Steve. Same here, I can quote word for word the hurtful messages that I read between her and OM. It has gotten a lot better, but I doubt I'll I've forget, try as I may.

Lots of LBSs fall into this trap. "I just need to know!" Then read the exchanges and have them in their memory forever. Unknowing is just not an option. As much as I'd like to pull an Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind!

Last edited by SteveLW; 07/01/21 01:11 PM.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
G
G
Wayfarer, was thinking about you and May and Sage and Cardinal today. Leaving this message on your threads. I haven't really been posting anymore, for similar reasons to May's, not sure if I will again. But truly miss the glorious chats with you gals. I was planning to hunt for crumbs, and/or hoping you will leave a packet on my thread. I am not clever enough so far to figure out how to crumb. XO to you and hoping that in between the moments of dark there are many moments of light!

I believe I will see the bounty of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord with courage.
Be stouthearted, and wait for the Lord.
S
S
Gerda, we haven't seen wayfarer for a bit. I miss her perspective.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
W
OP Offline
W
Hi Guys,

I'm bumping this so a friend I'm sending here can find me. And all of you lovely people. I hope you vets are doing well. I'm probably not going to be interacting much. My life is in a very different place right now. And work is a huge bulk of it but I'll try to pop in and see how he's doing and how all of you are.

xoxo
~way

3 members like this: Elbereth, Kind18, SteveLW
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard