Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
S
JosephS, good to hear from you! Glad to hear that your life has continued to move forward, and congratulations on the wedding and marriage. I am praying for years of happiness, and with your personal growth and improvements due to your previous situation, I am sure you have set yourself up for a bright future and success in the new marriage.

As far as people raining on your parade, well it is the internet! I've often said that people will type things they would never ever say to someone's face. You kind of have to, as with most things in life, take the bad with the good. I do think that the bad outweighs the good though! So please continue to be a regular visitor here. Your story is a success story, even if it didn't end in saving your marriage. You are on to the next phase of your life happy and healthy! That is the epitome of "onward and upward!".

Interesting that the Ex gave up. Makes me wonder if a lot of her problem all along was depression? I'll never know how a person can abandon their kids. Hopefully you have offered to get the kids some good counseling since this can cause them a lot of trouble down the line and in their own relationships.

Congrats again! Don't be a stranger.

M(52), W(53),D(17)
M-20, T-23 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
T
T
Originally Posted by Joseph
The baby is 7 months old. The GF is actually the W now. My 19 yr old officiated it. Only the kids were there and it was a lot of fun and very memorable.

Joseph, thanks for the kind words, and so glad life's going well! Having a situation with some similarities, I'm not surprised that how you fought for your kids attracted others. It's wonderful you found and wisely chose her and that your kids accept her. Like Steve, I hope you continue to drop by so we know you're well and the occasional newcomer sees your success story.

B
B
JosephS,
Originally Posted by JosephS
The baby is 7 months old. The GF is actually the W now. My 19 yr old officiated it. Only the kids were there and it was a lot of fun and very memorable.
Congrats on the wedding! Glad to hear your kids are embracing new W and family situation.

The Ex gave up a while ago. I have full everything.
Good you're stepping up, but how sad for her and the kids - reminds me of DnJ's Ex.

Guy plead guilty to a lesser charge, left my ex and moved several hours away.
Assaults you "for her" and then leaves and moves away. I'm speechless. It'd be funny if not so sad/tragic. Glad he's been dealt with legally and out of your life going forward.

I appreciate you asking BL, but honestly I’ve never been happier
Glad to hear it. Keep it up!

Me:39 Ex-W:37
M:7 T: 9
S:6 D:3
BD/IHS/Confirm EA/PA: Feb '20
OM1 affair ends: May '20
W/OM2 & moves out: June-July '20
W files for D: Jul20
OM2 confirmed: 9/2020
Divorced: May '21
N
N
Great news Joseph. Remember, once a Dber, always a Dber. Keep on growing from inside.

My best wishes for you and your family.

WW H(me): 51
W: 47
T: 26 M: 21
S: 16
Piecing since 03/2016
Saw the light in the storm
1 member likes this: SteveLW
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, job, Virginia 

Link Copied to Clipboard