Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
markw Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Update
my WW is now trying to get to me via my D as i have ignored any texts and e-mails from her!
my D constantly comes home from being with her mum, armed with stuff that her M is saying.
it is annoying my D and i keep saying to D that she is spewing and non of it is true!

i am thinking of sending a text to my WW to stop doing it - but i don't want contact or the interaction.
Help

L
L
No you should absolutely send that text politely asking her to not put daughter in the middle.

S
S
Update
my WW is now trying to get to me via my D as i have ignored any texts and e-mails from her!
my D constantly comes home from being with her mum, armed with stuff that her M is saying.
it is annoying my D and i keep saying to D that she is spewing and non of it is true!

i am thinking of sending a text to my WW to stop doing it - but i don't want contact or the interaction.
Help

This is what WW's do to keep the LBH attached. Some LBH's do it, too. They'll use the kids as their avenue to talk to WW. Once she sees she gets zero response, she will either back off or find another avenue. Either way.......you stay in charge of you.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
M
markw Offline OP
OP Offline
M
The WW anger at me via my D apparently is that i didn't write all our names in Xmas cards sent to people - just mine and D and this has stressed her out because she has had to explain why we are not together!

K
K
The WW anger at me via my D apparently is that i didn't write all our names in Xmas cards sent to people - just mine and D and this has stressed her out because she has had to explain why we are not together!

Typical. Doesn’t want to be with you and ended your relationship, but doesn’t want it to be her fault or to be accountable to her friends/family.

Don’t engage, it’s not your problem to solve. She’s just going to have to learn to lay down in this bed she has made.

Last edited by Kind18; 03/23/21 08:12 AM.
S
S
Originally Posted by markw

That is not your problem, it is hers. I hope you do not feel guilt over this.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
M
markw Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by SteveLW
Originally Posted by markw

That is not your problem, it is hers. I hope you do not feel guilt over this.

Not one bit - I laughed when D told me! never realised it was that easy to get under her skin.

M
M
You will get under her skin even more by just enjoying your life.

Make the most of what you have been given.

I think it was Sandi who once posted.. The WW mindset is a total rollercoaster, as although they are acting on emotion, they are have fear.. They do not think about consequences, but when confronted with them ( ie no names of Christmas cards and people asking questions ) they panic and react - ie in your case, complaining to D..

Ironically, ive just spotted BD date on your sig.. Mine is exactly 2 years prior to you - 8th December 2018 smile

Previous username - Helpme123.. A name chosen at a desperate time..

Now Mr Brightside.. coming out of my cage, and doing just fine.
S
S
Originally Posted by MrBrside

I think it was Sandi who once posted.. The WW mindset is a total rollercoaster, as although they are acting on emotion, they are have fear.. They do not think about consequences, but when confronted with them ( ie no names of Christmas cards and people asking questions ) they panic and react - ie in your case, complaining to D..

Ironically, ive just spotted BD date on your sig.. Mine is exactly 2 years prior to you - 8th December 2018 smile

Also, she would have been irritated if mark HAD included her name on the Christmas cards! With WWs there is no winning.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
M
markw Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by MrBrside

yes day after D 16th Birthday - nice gift for her?

ironically i am feeling really good at the moment and long may it continue!
how long did it take for you start feeling good about yourself?

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard