Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
https://www.divorcebusting.com/foru...flat&Number=2911510&#Post2911510

Just know that today the weight of my unattractive behavior gets heavier as the day wears on....

O
O
Hey Kitty Cat

The unattractive behaviour is in the past, don't hold on to it. All you can do is be better going forward. Mistakes are ok, unless you keep making the same ones.

Me: 41 W:42
T: 14 M: 11
S: 6

"What happened happened, and couldn't have happened any other way...because it didn't"
K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by OnlyBent
Hey Kitty Cat

The unattractive behaviour is in the past, don't hold on to it. All you can do is be better going forward. Mistakes are ok, unless you keep making the same ones.

Thanks for the encouragement...

I'm just soooo freaking embarrassed... so many things happened here that are sooo not me. Sleeping with a guy and not knowing his last name... showing up at his front door in lingerie only... the constant apparent passive aggressive texts... UGH.. what the frack happened to me.

I know 3 months from now this is not a big deal and I will move on and pray to whoever I never run into this man in town... or better yet get pulled over by him... yup.. pilot and on the sheriff department. [massive facepalm].

L
L
What’s the temperature where you are at?

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by LH19
What’s the temperature where you are at?

Mid 30's

O
O
Originally Posted by KitCat
I'm just soooo freaking embarrassed... so many things happened here that are sooo not me. Sleeping with a guy and not knowing his last name... showing up at his front door in lingerie only... the constant apparent passive aggressive texts... UGH.. what the frack happened to me.

Dwelling on it will not change it, so its a waste of time.

Me: 41 W:42
T: 14 M: 11
S: 6

"What happened happened, and couldn't have happened any other way...because it didn't"
L
L
Must have been an uncomfortable walk from the car to his door in just lingerie?

G
G
Listen. I’ve been there. In my early broken state, I’ve done stuff that was embarrassing and desperate appearing. All you can do is move on and LEARN FROM IT. The more you try to do undo it, the worse it will get.

You realize you don’t know what you want, you are trying to bandage a wound in the very wrong place which is only causing more damage.

Stop looking for attention in all the wrong places. Who is this married man you are texting?

You are spinning out of control looking for anything to take away the pain and those very things are causing you more pain.

Stop. Take a breather. Very strongly consider therapy. It will be very helpful. Look for all the healthy ways to soothe yourself. You’ll get through this. But the point is you have to get through it. Can’t get over it, can’t get under it, through it is the only way

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by LH19
Must have been an uncomfortable walk from the car to his door in just lingerie?

Not really... lol... think nerves took care of that!

His front door was open and there was full window storm door as he was expecting me... and the minute he saw me at his front door... YUP... priceless... smile He was pleasantly shocked.

I think he was even more shocked when he realized when I was heading home that I drove over to his house like that and I had no other clothes with me... smile smile smile

What can I say??? I can be impulsive and adventurous... and I'm pretty sure that he doesn't have women doing those kind of surprises. I really thought he'd at least want to keep me around as a FWB???

Oh well...

G
G
OMG! KK! He does want to keep you around as a FWB! But it’s not what you want which you made very clear to him! What do you expect?!? He’s not interested in the other stuff and you expressed you are!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard