Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K

Last edited by KitCat; 11/16/20 10:35 PM.
T
T
Almost a year, putting on my half-full glasses. wink

S
S
Originally Posted by LH19
Come on! If she was a guy everyone would be cheering her on. Momma needs some too.

Uh, did you post on the wrong message boards? We've collectively been consistent, male or female, dating is not something you should be doing until you've fixed yourself and moved on. At this pace KC will be headed for a BD again in a few years.

I'm with Thornton... I'm out.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
L
L
Originally Posted by Steve85
Come on! If she was a guy everyone would be cheering her on. Momma needs some too.

Uh, did you post on the wrong message boards? We've collectively been consistent, male or female, dating is not something you should be doing until you've fixed yourself and moved on. At this pace KC will be headed for a BD again in a few years.

I'm with Thornton... I'm out.

I don’t know Steve is this Divorce Busting Website or the Everyone Should Do As Steve and Thornton Say Website? She’s a mess and she admits she’s a mess. My point is her getting a little is not the end of the world. She’s hurting and that’s how’s she’s coping right now. We have all did things we shouldn’t have in the past.

M
M

My point is her getting a little is not the end of the world. She’s hurting and that’s how’s she’s coping right now. We have all did things we shouldn’t have in the past.

Tell that to wolfman ! - one word - Consequences !

Previous username - Helpme123.. A name chosen at a desperate time..

Now Mr Brightside.. coming out of my cage, and doing just fine.
L
L
Mr B I hear you but sometimes this site gets too sanctimonious.

M
M
I think having strong faith or not makes a difference.
For those who don’t having a fling and ONS is just healthy for any single. Male or female.
Given they can stay uncommitted and detached that is. I think that is the main question.

Many of my friends (female and male) have had several uncommitted relationships.
Doing that less than a year after BD is risky business but not necessarily unhealthy IMO.
Wolfman is the prime example of what COULD happen.

Last edited by Mumin; 11/17/20 11:26 AM.

Me: 34
Stbxw: 30
D:5 D:3
Mini bd: May/June 2019
Married: Aug 2019
BD: 6th Dec 2019
OM Confirmed: Feb 2020
March 2020: I filed for D
Waiting for D to be finalized and W to move out end of January 2021
W
W
Man I left a negative impression here. I hope people learn from my mistakes. I should be the poster boy of what not to do.

M:42 XW:41
T:19 M: 15
D:13 S:10
BD: 8/10/18
Moved out: 8/18
Moved in: 9/18/18
Moved out: 4/22/19
D papers signed 11/4/19
D final 3/18/20
J
J
More of that risky behavior I alluded too in your previous thread.

So KC, you want your husband back, while talking to 2 or 3 different men, while “falling for one of them”, while sleeping with one of them, yet don’t know how he feels let alone his last name?

It wouldn’t necessarily be the end of the world to have a one night stand, but in reality you don’t even know if you did that. It wouldn’t be the end of the world if you’re update didn’t start with being offended a widower you don’t know at all stood you up and now people in general are bad.

I know you probably don’t have to worry about getting pregnant at 51, but STD/STIs don’t discriminate, so I do hope you were of a sober mind when you slept with “the pilot” and at least practiced safe sex.

I know COVID takes it toll, but you always had updates of all the things you did to keep yourself busy. Lunch with friends, yard work, sailing. You were getting a life just fine.

Me: 40
EX:37
Together 17 years
Married 16 years
5 kids, 20,18,15,14,11

BD 03/06/20, divorced 12/23/21
K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Well if it makes anyone feel better I'm not going to end up pregnant... LOL... had a complete hysterectomy 4 yr ago due to extreme health issues.

I am aware I'm walking a tightrope but frankly the distraction has been amazing.

This is part of my journey. I totally get that the first guy I sleep with after 11yr with the same man is just getting over that mental block and nothing to be taken seriously... and I don't feel I'm misleading him. He's kind of treating me like this is just a hook up anyway... one that will probably happen again... smile

H texted tons last night and today... nothing he really needed to bother me with but basic business that he could have problem solved himself. By this AM the truth came out... the timeshare sent my vaca itineraries to him rather than me as he is the listed primary owner... he was being nosey... Eh... shoulder shrug and moving on. I'm not looking to be his enemy but not looking to be his friend.

My Dr took me off AD's 6 weeks ago.

I'm happy.

I feel great.

I know I'm still going to have days where life feels like a complete train wreck.. but I know I have the ability to get through it.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard