Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
W
I am going to make a suggestion here, and it is probably not what you are going to want to hear.

While your GF has told you she is not interested in the guy and claims she told him she is not interested.......
I would be concerned that she is giving off the vibe that she might be open to his advances.

As we know, when we meet a women that is in a serious fulfilling relationship she does not give off any vibes to be approached romantically.

I was married to an extremely pretty woman. When we were happily married, no men even approached her. She didn't give off any vibe that she would be interested at all. As the marriage deteriorated I noticed men approaching her, and her being open to it. A number of emotional affairs started at that point.

I have been down this road before... and I hope my comments don't do anything except raise a red flag.
If your lady wants to have a glass of wine she can come have that with you. I don't get any warm feelings thinking about her at his place drinking wine with all the kids running around etc.

Remember affairs don't start in bed... they start with conversations......

Sorry to post the unpopular opinion

Me/W: 46/36
D7.6/S6
T/M: 7.5/6.5
Bomb 12/05/07
D final: 03/03/09

B
B
Originally Posted by whitneypinch

Remember affairs don't start in bed... they start with conversations......

WP for the win

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
J
J
I agree with whitneypinch word for word.

Men don’t pursue women unless the vibe is there. Any advances are easily shot down through body language, eye contact, words by a committed woman. If a man continues to pursue, its because he wasn’t shut down. There’s Typically a detached disconnect that becomes awkward small talk when your interacting with a male that you have to interact with because he’s the father of your kids friend. Typically - Not a fun time where you get invited over for wine.

M: 42
H: 43
Twins age 5
WAH in summer
J
J
I would only want to be in a relationship where I don’t feel anxiety and where I am comfortable enough to be vulnerable with someone. All women are different. Some of them fall for techniques that the coach preaches. For me, personally it would have been a turn off and I went for the guy that showed me how interested he was in me.

M: 42
H: 43
Twins age 5
WAH in summer
A
A
Very beautiful.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard