Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
G
G
The journey will continue for both of you. You will learn a new normal, but there will be bumps along the way. We are here for you. Lots of hugs sent your way.

M: 56
H: 57
S: 22
D: 20

H Moved out: 10/1/18
C
C
Thinking of you and sending hugs, Can.

T: 16 M:10
BD 6/2019
W
W
(((Can)))

I know it doesn’t feel like it right now, but I think, once he’s gone, the weight will lift. I’ve read your posts every day (it’s one of the first things I do when I wake) and I can’t imagine how difficult this lockdown has been for you.

You’ve been forced to observe him and his VR relationship with OW for long enough.

Once he’s gone, you can move on with your life knowing you kept your dignity and self worth.

You are an amazing mum and an amazing lady.

C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by Westo
(((Can)))

I know it doesn’t feel like it right now, but I think, once he’s gone, the weight will lift. I’ve read your posts every day (it’s one of the first things I do when I wake) and I can’t imagine how difficult this lockdown has been for you.

You’ve been forced to observe him and his VR relationship with OW for long enough.

Once he’s gone, you can move on with your life knowing you kept your dignity and self worth.

You are an amazing mum and an amazing lady.

Thank you Westo. (And good afternoon). Yeah, it's been tough & I'm looking forward to my next chapter.

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Mar returns stuck here C19 Lckdwn
Apr he leaves for work until Nov
Oct D FINAL 2020
Living MY Happiest Life Ever
C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by OwnIt
Can, consider reading Sheryl Sandberg's (Facebook COO) book about facing adversity, building resilience and finding joy. After her husband died unexpectedly she talked to some experts in the field of grief. I found it immensely helpful and wished I had read it much sooner. She talks in there about the three P's and right now I think you are struggling with the notion of permanence. How you feel now is not going to be the way you feel forever. Make sure when he is gone, you do have that good cry and let it out and keep letting it out when you need to. Enjoy your sweet girl.

Thank you Ownit. I will need some good reading material. I will cry. As often as I need too. Thank goodness we're in lockdown. I'll need recovery time. "This will no be Forever!" I like that. Getting past the pain.

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Oct D FINAL 2020
C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by Grace21
The journey will continue for both of you. You will learn a new normal, but there will be bumps along the way. We are here for you. Lots of hugs sent your way.

Thank you Grace. You bet I'll be posting.

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Oct D FINAL 2020
C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by cardinal
Thinking of you and sending hugs, Can.

Thanks cardinal. I can't wait to hug friends. I miss my humans. This alien was no fun at all.

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Oct D FINAL 2020
C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by DnJ
(((CanBird)))

Thanks Dnj

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Oct D FINAL 2020
C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
~j~ It's GO TIME! Wednesday. And still no mention of the incomplete D paperwork. I'm not asking. Better for me as I'll have medical. Not sure what his reasoning is.

Any way, I've been told a few details regarding 0p's next mission...I know it's going to be bumpy for me, but we'll be okay. Having to be in lockdown allows me time. Time get one BIG ugly cry out if I need it. A night of junk food; essential at this time. Time to make plans for D3 and I. REALLY figure out our next steps. We are frozen right now! Literally! I'm sad we're all here, but glad to not be alone. I friend that helped me out with D3, just told me tonight she's filing for D. Not sure the total story, but we can relate a bit.

I did my own awful journey today for food. A last minute stock up without D3. SO gracious of 00 to spend time equally, between her & his phone. Shopping was like going to unfun Disney. The slow line up outside to get in was unreal. I've already been living in a fog for a year, now there's this? Masked zombie shoppers, walking up & down the isles, in and out. I was lucky and got toiletpaper.

I will probably post often. I know there will be ears here.

Thank you in advance my friends. I'm buckled in. Let's go!

Last edited by CanBird; 04/21/20 12:36 PM.

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Oct D FINAL 2020
C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I've got 1 full day left with 00. Good grief! Looking to establish guidelines as far as D3 goes. What kind of contact (if any) is he wanting with D3? Can she contact him whenever? Does he want up dates when h's at work.

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Oct D FINAL 2020
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis