Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
O
O
Good to hear from you. Glad you are well. Stay strong in your mind and you will make it through anything.

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.
P
phnix Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Divorce was finalized yesterday. It didn’t bother all that much and I was surprised at how I felt about it. My stitch didn’t take it as well.
I told her the games were over and that I don’t really want to talk or text unless it had to deal with our sons. I think I need that so I can fully heal for the time being. I’m sure down the road we can communicate a little more. Well she shows up at the house last night around midnight.
I think she is having trouble and regret but it’s too late. I wouldn’t and don’t believe she truly feels this way. I told her she needed to leave and she needs to try and heal as well. I think she is just worried about me finding someone else or that I will begin to start dating other people. This is crazy. Now she continues to text me and call which I just try to ignore.
I just can’t understand why she doesn’t see how her actions have hurt so many people.
I am done looking past all the lies and manipulation. She seriously is troubled and how she can sleep with another man but yet tell me she loves me is beyond my understanding.
I will not be going back to living like I did before and no one person should ever have to live in that situation. I’m praying that I will find healing and that she will find closure.

L
L
Stay strong P she is a very troubled woman. Don’t get sucked in buddy!

N
N
Well you have got respect there P. Be proud of who you are.

I´m sorry for your XW. As you say, she must look for her own healing. You stay away from that. Keep being the father you are and stand there for your Ss. They count on you.

Respect!

WW H(me): 53
W: 48
T: 27 M: 22
S: 18
Piecing since 03/2016
Saw the light in the storm
K
K
Wow Phinx.

You are an absolute beacon of strength.

I really admire you in all of this.

Stay strong!

M
M
Respect - keep strong and enjoy your new life smile

Last edited by MrBrside; 04/04/20 01:31 PM.

Previous username - Helpme123.. A name chosen at a desperate time..

Now Mr Brightside.. coming out of my cage, and doing just fine.
U
usc Offline
U
Hey Phx,
been following you since the beginning, just seeing how things are going for you.

Been around since Sept 2019. Will post my sitch soon.
P
phnix Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thanks for asking and I hope following my story offers you hope. I learned a lot of lessons along the way and this journey is constantly flowing up and down. I’m in a much better place. I’ve been seeing someone who is also recently divorced and it has been an awesome experience. Obviously things come and go but I’ve realized too that beginning a new relationship brings many challenges in itself due to my experience over the past year. I am continuing to seek my inner strength and taking it one day at a time. I hope my story offers strength, hope, and inspiration that better days are ahead.

S
S
Originally Posted by phnix
Thanks for asking and I hope following my story offers you hope. I learned a lot of lessons along the way and this journey is constantly flowing up and down. I’m in a much better place. I’ve been seeing someone who is also recently divorced and it has been an awesome experience. Obviously things come and go but I’ve realized too that beginning a new relationship brings many challenges in itself due to my experience over the past year. I am continuing to seek my inner strength and taking it one day at a time. I hope my story offers strength, hope, and inspiration that better days are ahead.

Certainly does. I think that is one of the biggest things newcomers can learn is that D or R, their life is up to them to be great.

I am pretty sure your screenname wasn't always phnix, right? Didn't you change it at some point? What was your original screen name?

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
N
N
From being buried in Pain ;-) to a free flying bird in the sky.

Way to go P!

Respect!

WW H(me): 53
W: 48
T: 27 M: 22
S: 18
Piecing since 03/2016
Saw the light in the storm
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard