Originally Posted by Ready2Change
How you holding up?

Been an interesting and uneventful weekend. Given the circumstances, I guess okay. Had to pick up livestock from an animal hospital 11/2 hrs away and D23 went w me. Had a tough time carrying a conv with her but got better by the time we got back. It was time well spent. On way back W offered to get us lunch from market. We got back and D 27 and W had lunch. All ate together as there were no problems.

Got in from working outside and D 23 had left for eve. Was wondering how everything would unfold. I sat and was on my iPad when W came in. Asked if I wanted to watch blacklist. Which then went to survivor. No conv at all about doc or plans...just acted as everything was normal...then called an eve and she went to bed. No issues. Fought emotions while alone working outside alone. Overall the first day having any communication with her since Monday when she gave me the doc.

Yesterday, I mentioned ads and BFs and I were heading to get Christmas trees and she was welcome to go. She went and we had a good time. Got home and we both started decorating.. ass if there are no issues. Had a couple pics of her and I w tree which is odd for her who usually avoids pics with me. She fixed dinner and it was a nice eve with the whole family. For some reason , I asked if she would give me a hug and she said yes w/o hesitation but an odd look. Prob wondering why but she usually would blow me off as she was working. Overall a great day.

So to answer...I am holding up. No idea what is going through her head and need to take none of this as positive movement. I have been on an emotional roller coaster but trying to not show any of it to her.

Personally very confused. Can’t tell or read where she is. She has acted like this before and would not act on statements since August. This doc is the first after stating she is filing for D but actually said 3 times she has been waiting for a spouse waiver to buy a house and move out.

No idea what is ahead. Will meet w L on tues pm and know more. My IC only says she doesn’t understand and says she can see how I am very confused.

I need to hope for the best but prepare for the worst. One day at a time..

Thanks for checking in on me R2C.

Any advice would be great..

Zip

Me 58 W 58
T 36 yrs. M 32 yrs
D 27 D 23
BD 8/3/19
Waiting for filing from W