Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
neffer #2855940 07/06/19 02:11 PM
M
Manta Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by neffer
Hey M, transform that energy to set you free. It´s doesn´t matter whatever she is, it´s what you are now that counts.

Keep walking your road man.

Sending you a big hug

((((Manta)))

Thanks Neffer. I'm in shock tbh.

BH: 36 WW:33
M: 2
Relationship: 6 years. Dday: Aug 2018
1st mention of D: 30/09, 2nd Mention 17/02/2019
LRT: Oct 2018
WW & AP: EA & PA since June 2018 (Moved country and in with AP Feb 2019)
Manta #2858933 07/27/19 03:42 AM
N
N
Hi Manta,

How are you doing??? Your update is just so awful to read. It makes no sense that your wife would cheat, leave you, not even file for divorce, and then have a baby with her affair partner while she's still married to you. I almost wonder if she totally forgets she's still married? It also doesn't make sense that she'd make all these major life changes and start a family so quickly all within a year. It seems something isn't right psychologically with her. That's not something that any sane person would do. You've stayed quiet and cooperated all this time but it's really a big shock and so unfair to you. I kind of hope you erase her from your memory completely and forget this part of your life ever happened. Wouldn't it be nice if it were that easy?

M
Manta Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by NicoleR
Hi Manta,

How are you doing??? Your update is just so awful to read. It makes no sense that your wife would cheat, leave you, not even file for divorce, and then have a baby with her affair partner while she's still married to you. I almost wonder if she totally forgets she's still married? It also doesn't make sense that she'd make all these major life changes and start a family so quickly all within a year. It seems something isn't right psychologically with her. That's not something that any sane person would do. You've stayed quiet and cooperated all this time but it's really a big shock and so unfair to you. I kind of hope you erase her from your memory completely and forget this part of your life ever happened. Wouldn't it be nice if it were that easy?

Hi Nicole. Thanks for your comments and support. I'm doing ok. On holiday at the moment in Spain. It's difficult being on my own surrounded by happy couples, but i am relaxing and catching up on sleep. I'm emotionally exhausted from thr last 12 months. Dday will be very soon. I expect she will file in the next two months. I haven't heard from her since February. She' acts like i don't exist. I still can't fathom how she got pregnant do quickly, when she only moved in with her AP last March. The amount of huge life decisions she's made in 12 months is frightening.
I can't go back to her ever now, even if she returns one day. Not after everything she's done and how she's behaved. I have made peace with it, but I'm extremely hurt on how i have been treated.
The one person in life i never thought who could hurt me so cruelly with no empathy or remorse.

It is what it is.

Manta #2859197 07/29/19 03:11 PM
N
N
Manta,

That's nice you're on a holiday! I hope the relaxation part helps you to deal with whatever comes next. I hear you that you can't ever take her back again. Especially with a child with her affair partner - that wouldn't work. I hope your new life leads you to a new wonderful partner. You sound too great to be alone for long!

Manta #2859230 07/29/19 05:03 PM
A
A
Sorry Manta, that had got to be a huge blow even for someone that is detached. I would be surprised if that was planned, sounds like more GGW stuff really. Maybe this will help you detach once and for all. Keep moving forward!

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
M
Manta Offline OP
OP Offline
M
So I finally got served with Divorce papers today. I did feel something was coming soon.

It's all in German, I asked her back in February if you are sending any legal documentation, to please include an English copy. She didn't. Now I'm trying to understand what is says. I will ask my lawyer to request this translation, as it goes both ways.

Manta #2859796 08/01/19 07:51 PM
M
Manta Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi all, so I have been translating some of the divorce papers, that I received in German from my wife's lawyer in Germany today. I'm Irish, wife is German and left Ireland in February to live with AP. I specifically asked her to make sure to send an English copy also, as my lawyer would ask for it. She didn't. One lie on it was she stated that our marriage ended in May 2018, this isn't true. She started the affair with the AP at the end of May last year. DDay was in August. I still believe that she did this so her AP didn't feel guilty. She told him a lot of lies that the EX GF of AP confirmed. "We were sleeping in separate beds. Not having sex anymore, I'm going to divorce Jack, I never wanted to get married, etc" However in June/July last year, we got mortgage approval and were looking at buying a home together. I have all the I love you messages, mortgage documentation, photos of us together from that period, etc. I just don't understand this obvious lie. From what I can understand, she wants to settle out of court, as we have no kids or joint assets and is looking to arrange a meeting... I really don't want to fly to Germany to see her pregnant, with AP smiling. My lawyer will demand an English translation of these official documents, as it's only fair. I would do the same if sending any legal documentation to her.

Manta #2859799 08/01/19 08:17 PM
M
M
Manta,

You are probably right about the dates.. My WW did the exact same thing on our settlement agreement ( we weren’t married)..

The document stated 8th December 2018 as our split date. This was the day I ended it, after she refused to give up the OM.

2 months later she refused to sign the documents unless I changed the date to October. She insisted that we hadn’t slept in the same bed since October.. I gave up trying to convince her but refused to back down in the date.

I know she met / started to text and flirt with OM3 in November so can only assume she told him a load of lies ( I know she told him loads of lies about various other things ) about when we seperated.. hence I suspect she was worried if he ever saw the document it would make him wonder why..

It’s irrelevant now, but they always have their little motives.. I suspect self preservation to your ww is her priority..

Previous username - Helpme123.. A name chosen at a desperate time..

Now Mr Brightside.. coming out of my cage, and doing just fine.
M
Manta Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by MrBrside
Manta,

You are probably right about the dates.. My WW did the exact same thing on our settlement agreement ( we weren’t married)..

The document stated 8th December 2018 as our split date. This was the day I ended it, after she refused to give up the OM.

2 months later she refused to sign the documents unless I changed the date to October. She insisted that we hadn’t slept in the same bed since October.. I gave up trying to convince her but refused to back down in the date.

I know she met / started to text and flirt with OM3 in November so can only assume she told him a load of lies ( I know she told him loads of lies about various other things ) about when we seperated.. hence I suspect she was worried if he ever saw the document it would make him wonder why..

It’s irrelevant now, but they always have their little motives.. I suspect self preservation to your ww is her priority..

I'm not going to agree on those dates, as i have plenty evidence to the contrary. It's her trying to save face to him and his family. I'm not signing anything that's untrue and makes me also liable.

Manta #2859838 08/01/19 11:27 PM
D
D
My STBXH had fake dates on our separation agreement as well. I suspect it was for face-saving reasons as well. The rest of the SA was a great deal for me so I decided not to make an issue of it. Don't think it makes me liable for anything as long as we both agree on the date. It does allow us to divorce sooner which, at this point, is also a good deal for me. Onwards and upwards...

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard