Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
D
D
Dang edit button!!!

I meant to type coddler, but maybe it was a Freudian slip as Jack and Mach always did like to cuddle with each other, lol.

smile

Everybody hurts. It's part of life. Don't miss the good stuff.
E
E
Hahaha!

"The difficulties of Life are intended to make us BETTER,not bitter".
"Fear is a prison, where you are the jailer. FREE YOURSELF!"
"Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B." - Jack3Beans
M
M
I can't believe that you two knuckleheads pulled me in here..... : )

As I read this, I was thinking back on everything that I learned from the older, heavy hitters here.

I think, for me at least, it boils down to two things from two people...

Jack once asked me if I was willing to be defined by the worst thing that I have ever gone through, because posting can consume a person. That DB is great for living a detached life, yet not so great for attaching two lives together. And in order to survive , one had to separate the two things, and define who you really are before you can step back and give accurate advice, and live a DBing life.

Secondly, AmyC told me that after time, posting held her back just as much as it ever moved her forward, and how long did I want to sit on that fence...

I do agree with you Drew......

I was pushed into who I became after bomb day.....

Not asked.....pushed...... by some incredible people

And I wouldn't trade a minute of it.

G, stepping back isn't a bad thing, as long as you aren't hiding from yourself. (which you do tend to do at times)

U
U
Hey G...take care of you.

Awww...mach and ericsant....two of my very favorite poster s. I thank God for those who helped me through and you two were a huge part of it. And I hope I helped some in some small way.

Coddler/ cuddlers though...

Hmmm

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
For the record, I have personally witnessed the cuddling. There may not be coddling, but there is certainly some man cuddling going on between Mach and Eric. I may have even tried to be the meat in that sandwich, but they weren’t having me.

I also realize my daughter says what she did because of the tough love I got from these people. That really close friend kind of give it to me straight love because they do love me!

I’m forever thankful for it, I try to give the same, but sometimes my line between trying to do good and actually doing harm gets blurred.

Um, UR I think you may have actually saved some people . A little more than help a little 😉

U
U
Thank you for your kind words. Love and miss you.

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I just had to stop in and share something funny. We went out do dinner last night and then to one of our favorite bars ( they have 90’s bands. It’s a big place and it was packed. And who were we packed like sardines right next to? Hatchet guy! Remember him? I thank god he didn’t recognize me or say anything if he did. It’s a small world when dating online, especially when you keep it local. And I live in a pretty densely populated area. I see the cheap anesthesiologist around once a week.

I’m the end, I ended up with prince after kissing all those frogs. We were a little tipsy last night and decided to buy tickets to a concert when we are going to one The next day. We are going all out. Sometimes we are convinced we are still in our 20’s.

K
kml Offline
K
I've never regretted a concert that I went to. I have regretted many that I missed.

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Masters of ceremony! Snoop dog, 50cent, DMX and more! Definitely won’t regret it

Then he’s introducing me the next day to his white boy reggae bands as he calls them. It’s at a very famous venue at the jersey shore which neither of us has been to. Should be a good time!

Last edited by job; 05/07/19 01:28 PM. Reason: edited a word for Ginger
D
D
I saw Snoop Dogg on last week's episode of Law and Order SVU. That is probably as close as I'll ever get to seeing him. LOL I hope y'all have a blast!

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard