Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
E
EZdozit Offline OP
OP Offline
E
So its been over a month since I’ve posted on my sitch. I figure today is a good time to do so as it marks the one year anniversary of my BD.

The roller coaster continues to spin round and round regarding my D process. I just don’t concern myself for the most part and do a good job compartmentalizing it. My house that was under contract fell thru. The house went back on market and had another offer within days, only to have that deal fall thru. It sucked as there were now 2 inspection reports that I had to disclose that i had no control over before going back on market. I was able to get a third offer last week at a lower amount, however i was able to negotiate a non-cancellation clause this round. Scheduled to close 4/26.

The house sale was the only issue W was utilizing from finalizing decree. I have pressed my attorney to get it done ASAP only for him to hear crickets from W counsel.

STBX went on a trip to Mexico the week of Feb.11 as that marked the 1 year anniversary of her mother dying, along with her birthday and valentines. Positive was I got to spend 12 days with S7. Well the day prior to W leaving country, she tells S7 that “she’s decided” that she was going to change up our parenting schedule from a 2-2-3 over to week on/week off. She did this without so much as even bringing it to me or my attorney. When i picked up S from school, he was very frustrated over this and I had to settle him down as he didn’t want to go a week long w/o having to see either his mother or me. Nonetheless I was pissed about W trying to manipulate S in this matter and FB messaged her that it was reckless parenting. I made my attorney, S’s teacher, & social worker aware of what transpired. Sure enough 2 days later attorney received a formal motion proposing just that. He sees the motion as not having a leg to stand on due to the precedent of the established schedule we’ve been adhearing to, along with fact that W tried to manipulate S. Attorney has general feeling that since essentially nothing has gone WW way, this is a last grasp at her trying to control things. Was supposed to have a status hearing with judge on March 4th, but W counsel cancelled. Now a pretrial hearing is tentatively scheduled for June 6th. It is beyond my comprehension that this continues to get dragged out, and could actually go to trial. I’ve learned how to manage the behavior of a narcissistic sociopath, and know that this behavior from W will likely never go away. Oh well..NEXT.

As for my personal life, I absolutely love the life that I have cultivated over the last year. I’m now down 85lbs, have an established fitness schedule, have a new job, have a new network of friends, and receive more attention from the ladies then I ever have. I have been able to become the best version of myself, the best father I can be, and have been able to repair and improve my relationship with my parents. Although I’m still legally married, I’m not letting that prevent me from living my life the way i want to any longer.

Me - 38 W-37
S6
M 10 years T 13yrs
BD 3/18
W moves out 4/18
W files 7/18

Never waste a good crisis
E
EZdozit Offline OP
OP Offline
E

Me - 38 W-37