Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
E
E
DB,

It sounds as if your sitch and mine are nearly identical and we are similar in age with young impressionable S. Only difference is I haven’t been able to prove OM or not, but signs point in that direction. Lost 70 lbs in 3 months, was in a depressive state prior to BD, put all the work back into myself I immediately afterwards and since.

My WAW initially tried for an 80/20 split but I asserted myself a month after BD and have been doing a 50/50 since. S6 has made some heart wrenching comments about WAW. Including saying things like she’s being a jerk for taking you away from me, I hope mommy makes better choices to bring us all back together...a lot more. At the end of the day, I never say anything negative about WW in front of S6, but I can tell you he very much knows I’ve done everything to the best of my ability to keep our family together and likely will have some resentment towards his mother for years afterward. When he does ask questions, I can just say mommy made a choice to live apart that I can’t explain but that he didn’t have anything to do with it and that we would make the best of the situation for me and him.

Last edited by Cadet; 10/01/18 09:15 PM. Reason: Start a new thread message

Me - 38 W-37
S6
M 10 years T 13yrs
BD 3/18
W moves out 4/18
W files 7/18

Never waste a good crisis
D
DB346 Offline OP
OP Offline
D

Me: Late 30s WW: Late 30s
M: 12
S: 7
BD: Late April '18 (Wife left next day)
OM confirmed: July '18 (20+ years older)

The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. - Psalms 34:18
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard