Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
M
mtb1981 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Previous thread...
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2790186#Post2790186

Heading out to GAL. Taking the kids to a pool party my friend invited me to in her hometown. Yesterday, I spent the afternoon at my oldest sons soccer game and took the kids to get pizza. It is nice being out of the house doing things, and also nice not being there in case WW decides to make one of her impromptu appearances...

Me: 38
W:31
Kids: S16(mine from previous R), D10, S9, S4
M: 10 years
T:12 years
BD:Jan 3, 2018
W moved out: Apr 13,2018
Filed for D: Jun 2018
D final: Sep 2019

"Surrender to the Flow"...
M
mtb1981 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Had a good weekend. Never responded to Ws requests for money. Have not heard from her since Saturday morning. I like it like that. Like Ice Cube said, today was a good day....

M
mtb1981 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Not a peep from W since the last text she sent Saturday morning asking if I was going to continue to ignore her or act like an adult. Today marks one week since she's seen or talked to the kids. I expect her to pop up and make an appearance soon. Rent is due on the first, and I'm sure she'll try something to get some money. We'll see...

S
S
She's probably deep into substances trying to escape her money problems and the fear that losing control over you has engendered. She's probably been out of it since Saturday. When she sobers up and reality hits, you are right, she'll come calling.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
V
V
Keep on truckin

No news is good news

Long may it continue

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

M
mtb1981 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Not gonna lie. Yesterday was kind of a struggle. For some reason, I had W on my mind a lot. Took up a lot of headspace. After I put the kids to bed, I went out for a little GAL and hung out with some friends at the local open mic. It was just what I needed. Even got some attention from a few ladies. I was not out looking for any, but they approached me and I had a few nice conversations. It reminded me that there are a lot of great and normal women out there and how bat $hit crazy W is. Got her off of my mind real quick. Starting to come to the realization more and more each day that this whole thing may be a blessing in disguise...

S
S
hang in there buddy, You've been through the ringer. Her silence scares me a bit based on her recent accusations with the smartphone video thing. And OM accusing you of physical abuse. So I wouldn't let your guard down just yet. SHe may become more desperate before she gives up completely.

As I told you a couple of weeks no one, and I mean NO ONE, would blame you for Ding her as fast as you can.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M
mtb1981 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks, Steve. I appreciate your support and everyone elses through all of this. I cannot imagine where I would be in this journey without this place...

And I agree with you about the silence. It is making me a bit anxious. Kind of like when it gets too quiet in the house when all the kids are home. You know they are up to no good...

M
mtb1981 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
W finally texted me again. First one was "Kids?" Followed by, "Do I need to stop by unannouced. I've tried texting my way and your way and you won't respond. Good job. I guess you're telling the kids I don't want to see them too.". I didn't have muy phone on me when she texted. When I saw the texts I sent back "didn't have my phone on me S has a game tonight at 6:45 and D has a game at 8:30" She sent back "so you haven't had your phone for a week or just today?" I said just the past few hours. Then i get "why haven't you answered my calls or texts? You know if I'm trying to get ahold of you I want to see the kids. I also need the birth certificates I paid for" I sent back "Because you were just asking for money. As much as I'd like to help, that's not my job anymore" Her - "I like how you say you'd like to help. I wanted money to do stuff to the van bc it needs maintenance. Unless you want to give me the title." This is a bunch of BS because if you remember, she was asking for money to pay her gas bill and put gas in the van. I sent back "If you want to communicate about the kids just send a text and be specific about what you want." Her - "I just told you what I wanted. The birth certificates, the title to the van, and to see the kids. I'm tired of you acting like I haven't been clear with you". I'm not sure what world she's been living in, but she has not been clear with me at all until now. Wayward Wife Land sure is an interesting place...

S
S
Originally Posted By: mtb1981
W finally texted me again. First one was "Kids?" Followed by, "Do I need to stop by unannouced. I've tried texting my way and your way and you won't respond. Good job. I guess you're telling the kids I don't want to see them too.". I didn't have muy phone on me when she texted. When I saw the texts I sent back "didn't have my phone on me S has a game tonight at 6:45 and D has a game at 8:30" She sent back "so you haven't had your phone for a week or just today?" I said just the past few hours. Then i get "why haven't you answered my calls or texts? You know if I'm trying to get ahold of you I want to see the kids. I also need the birth certificates I paid for" I sent back "Because you were just asking for money. As much as I'd like to help, that's not my job anymore" Her - "I like how you say you'd like to help. I wanted money to do stuff to the van bc it needs maintenance. Unless you want to give me the title." This is a bunch of BS because if you remember, she was asking for money to pay her gas bill and put gas in the van. I sent back "If you want to communicate about the kids just send a text and be specific about what you want." Her - "I just told you what I wanted. The birth certificates, the title to the van, and to see the kids. I'm tired of you acting like I haven't been clear with you". I'm not sure what world she's been living in, but she has not been clear with me at all until now. Wayward Wife Land sure is an interesting place...

It certainly is. This is all so manipulative. All she has to do is text: "I want to see my kids, please contact me back so we can set that up."

But as you wisely pointed out, that wasn't her end goal. Even after you called her out then she switched it to "I want to see the kids and get my van's title, and the birth certs." Huh? That isn't what she said originally.

What is the story on the birth certificates? What her end game on that?

M(53), W(54),D(19)
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard