Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
V
V
Originally Posted By: OrangeK
I'm sorry that came off sounding very demanding I apologize. If you have some time and wanted to take a look at my threat I would appreciate it. Sorry I'm still new to this whole Forum thing

I won't hijack 09 thread. My own is in lazy river town of surviving.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

G
G
Mmmm so how goes it?

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
090917 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank You Vanilla for your advice and encouraging words. I have no other choice but to move on and GAL. But it still hurts .... for now

090917 Offline OP
OP Offline
@Ggrass I seem to be on autopilot just going through the motions. Working out, going to work and taking care of the house/yard. It wouldn't matter if I went out because I wouldn't see anyone she knows or talks to. As far as Facebook is concerned I loved it before I met her. Then hated it after I met her because of the arguments we got into because of it. Hmm.. guess that would be a great GAL move. I know her and know she does not expect me to get back in the shape I was in before her. And if she saw that it would eat her up....

V
V

That is generally how it is in these types of sitches. It's quite normal and ordinary. I feel sad saying that because I understand the pain. I have felt it.

It is bitter sweet to know and to say this is completely on queue.

You get in shape for you not to prove a point to another. Do it for you because it makes you the person you want to be.

Be the best you can be for you.

And autopilot is fine, in fact better than fine, it's what you want to be. GAL as much as you can. Why? Because it helps you to change state, even if it seems 'flat'. I recommend music too anything which lifts your heart and mood.

The best way of getting through this phase is just to keep on going. That's all you can do. Head in the direction you want to go. Set yourself a few small achievable goals.

I Internet promise it will improve

Hugs

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

090917 Offline OP
OP Offline
I found out last night she's seeing one of my best friends cousin. My friend said he met her at church 5 months ago when he was in town visiting family. My friend wouldn't give me his name and says he lives a couple states away. He called him for me to ask if they had slept together and he said no. But I will pursue alienation of affection because his presence prevents reconciliation of our marriage. She has stated she wants the divorce on grounds of irreconcilable differences. Also if I find out she has had an affair it will state just that. I have been totally faithful to her and will be just that till the end. I want to walk away with a clear conscience knowing I tried my best to save my marriage.....

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard