Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
W
W
thank you so much for coming back and sharing you story! wow, that sure was a long MLC tunnel. I totally understand how you would be hesitant/resistant to think about recon with your exw. Life is short, diving back into all that with past experience is especially daunting. Has your son expressed any opinion on this?

Originally Posted by CaliGuy
his favorite line is "Dad I still look up to you even if I have to look down" that's about the time I do not care about Child Protective Services and am sure they will side with me for beating him.

aww, as parents we live for those words of validation that we're doing something right. That was very sweet of him to say.

Originally Posted by Gerda
It seems so common on these threads that I am starting to wonder why in tarnation there is no well-funded psych study out there of the impact of child/teen sexual abuse on midlife mental health. I wonder how many of you who are reading this have an MLCer with a sexually-based trauma in his/her past....

add my H to that list...I honestly believe that mental health is the most neglected issue in our society. Most problems are kept in the dark, shared with few, yet the problems that stem from it spreads all over our interpersonal relationships.

BD: Sep 2019
D in progress
U
U
Callllllllliiiii!

Last edited by uRworthy; 05/30/20 04:28 AM.
B
B
oh !! while I was new here, I read a lot of CaliGuy's words.
People who once posted here are really helping the new students smile

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard