Bomb: 20/7/2015 in house separation
D filed 06/17
Separate houses 10/17
D Final 29/12//17.
A
ATPeace Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Just wrote a really long msg and for one reason or another it did not show up grrrr

Will repost it tomorrow

But

I am, doing fine

Me:48 W 41
M:18 T:26
2 D 18 & 4
2 S 17 & 13
D filed 06/17
Separate houses 10/17
D Final 29/12//17.
G
G
Super frustrating

Change browsers or erase browsing history

Avoid punctuation

It is quite poetic

Gordie 40s W 40s M20+ kids
2016 BD W fantasy affair w OM1 I do everything wrong
2017 I start to DB W says TLTL files for D PA w OM2
2018 I do LRT W drops filing and OM2 situation slowly improving
job Offline
Originally Posted By: ATPeace
Hey guys and girls it has been a while again since I have posted

Three years ago I remember the fear the panic the many many people who tried time after time to help me to realise that ...I would be alright and that the spinning would eventually stop

Moving forward is as easy or as hard as you wish to make it and I chose the ...let’s make it hard route and it was tough

Living together in the same house after break up was a crazy idea and sandi tried to get me to realise this along with any others

Well four months of living apart so much seems to have been happening

My divorce was made final at the end of last year I still miss the life that I had and the family unit that I lost but ...and THIS IS THE —-> BIG BUT life has gone on

So I am 49years old and have made several friends both male and female been out on a couple of lunch dates with a couple of ladies and I am currently texting and chatting to a lady who I get on very well with

I met her at slimming world ..I have lost two stone since joining she has lost 4 stone and has been so supportive having her on my team is only going to help me on my path to happiness ...she is fun to be arround I feel happy.

I could never have imagined a life without my ex but looking st this from an outsider ..it happens all the time ..the blame that was thrown in to me hurt and I took it all made some mistakes but I learnt a lot on the way

It hurts when I have to do child swap and my little girl is crying and asking to stay with me longer it breaks my heart but I feel the deep love that I had for my now ex w is faiding ...this sadnes me but I am at peace with the decision that was made.

Going forward it is going to be fun and exciting

Nobody knows how much time we have left I have not wasted the last three years standing it has given me the time to grow and learn where I went wrong ....

I feel a great strength from what I have learnt and will always try to be a part of this community and keep in touch with my friends

Ghost

I have restored your posting.

Last edited by job; 05/15/18 12:46 AM.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
A
ATPeace Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Job way to go buddy

Me:48 W 41
M:18 T:26
2 D 18 & 4
2 S 17 & 13
D filed 06/17
Separate houses 10/17
D Final 29/12//17.
R
R
Hi G, great to read such a positive post, you have come a long way, well done mate. Congrats on the weight loss , another huge positive and treating the ladies to a new G, very good.

You put the bit about how hard you can make this journey on yourself and you are so true , we each take our own time but following the guidelines and advice given by this board it can help greatly.

That's very sad about your daughter but be the best dad you can be ( which i have no doubt you do) and reassure her time and time again of your position as a rock in her life.

Take care G , Rd

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard